Hope Clinic for Women
Pregnancy Services Coordinator – Temporary
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Description: Hope Clinic is seeking a motivated, creative, and organized leader who can learn quickly to fulfill the responsibilities of this temporary position that involves daily direct client service, some training responsibilities, and occasional front desk assistance.
65% of Duties:
Initial Pregnancy Visits – 25%:
- Provide and supervise initial and follow-up options counseling.
- Train staff, volunteers, and interns on options counseling protocol and procedure.
- Maintain and update printed and digital resources for pregnancy clients.
Bridge Program – 25%:
- Provide Bridge Program Assessments during options appointments as appropriate.
- Provide Bridge Program intakes as needed, helping Pregnancy team match clients with interns/staff/volunteers.
- Maintain contact with assigned caseload of Bridge participants.
- Recruit, train, and supervise undergraduate interns as needed.
- Provide resource links for needs outside out Hope Clinic’s scope of care.
- Assist in developing and implementing program initiatives.
- Assist in planning and executing Bridge Program graduation.
Bridge Maternity Store – 15%:
- Lead Pregnancy team and volunteers to ensure store is stocked, staffed, and matches client needs.
- Ensure that donations are properly documented, stored and integrated into the clothing room.
- Plan and oversee periodic changes in items stocked by season and donate/discard unneeded or expired items.
- Take clients to shop as needed and coordinate shopping availability with staff, volunteers, and interns.
35% of Duties:
Volunteer Coordination/Assistance – 15%:
- Co-lead, train, schedule, and support volunteer teams for relevant areas, including: options counseling translators, male options counselors, Bridge Maternity Store volunteers, and undergraduate intern(s), if any.
- Assist with training and supporting phone counselors.
Incoming Calls/Texts/Front Desk – 10%:
- Complete and supervise incoming crisis pregnancy calls, texts, and emails.
- Assist in training staff, volunteers, and interns on crisis pregnancy call protocol and procedure.
- Assist with analyzing conversion rate of calls; especially abortion minded calls, and assisting with appropriate continuing education to staff/interns/volunteers to improve conversion, processes, etc.
- Assist in covering front desk as needed.
Analytics and Reporting – 10%:
- Assess efficacy of initial pregnancy visits and recommend/implement improvements.
- Assess monthly and quarterly with the pregnancy manager the milestones of the program needed for grant funding and board reports.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with pregnancy clients & volunteers, preferred
Full time staff have health, dental, and vision paid 1st of month after 60 days. Also, 401k eligible, paid holidays, vacation days
How to Apply
Go to our website at hopeclinicforwomen.org
Click on the CAREERS link at the bottom of the main page. Click on the TEMP Pregnancy Services Coordinator (Full-Time). You can complete the application and send your resume to Jana Evans, our Pregnancy Services Manager at Jevans@hopeclinicforwomen.org
- Date Posted: March 30, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 04/03/2023
- Working Hours: Mondays-Thursdays, 8:30AM-5:00PM, Fridays from 8:30AM-2:30PM. Occasional nights or weekends for client classes, program events, volunteer training or fundraising events.