Hope Clinic for Women
Pregnancy Case Manager
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: Pregnancy Services Case Manager
Position Type: Full-time; 40 hrs/week
Monday-Thursday from 8:30am-5pm; Friday 8:30am-2:30pm
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Reports To: Pregnancy Services Manager
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counseling and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children
Incoming Calls/Texts/Front Desk:
- Assist with incoming pregnancy calls, providing crisis care, triage, and booking appointments.
- Cover front desk, including handling incoming calls/texts/emails and patient arrivals/paperwork/payment.
- Work with the Pregnancy Manager on reviewing conversion rate of calls; especially abortion minded calls and providing appropriate continuing education to staff/interns/volunteers to improve conversion, processes, etc.
Initial Pregnancy Visits
- Provide pregnancy options/PT visits throughout the week working with rest of pregnancy staff and interns.
- In partnership with the Pregnancy Manager and Coordinator, assist with training and continuing education for current and new volunteers/interns for initial pregnancy visits.
- Work with the Pregnancy Manager and Coordinator to streamline paperwork and transition from initial pregnancy visits through the assessment and actual active participation in the Bridge Program (pregnancy support program).
- Serve as primary back up providing assessments and intakes to Pregnancy Manager.
- Primary responsibility: overseeing all case management and education classes for Bridge clients.
- Case Management would be done onsite and online; one on one. Ensuring proper tracking in EHR.
- Classes: Securing instructors/scheduling for onsite and online Zoom classes as well as promoting/setting up for online BrightCourse classes. Ensure proper tracking in EHR. Review success (through pre-post surveys/attendance) of all Bridge classes (onsite and online); making recommendations for future class offerings.
- Tracking volunteer instructor hours and report appropriately in volunteer tracking software.
- Back up for:
- Bridge check-ins, mentoring, maternity room shopping/Bridge store management for clients
- Co-Lead Quarterly Bridge Graduation with Pregnancy Coordinator. Track properly in EHR.
- Review with the Pregnancy Manager and Coordinator the activity and success of the Bridge program and streamlining processes to improve attendance while tracking improvement scales.
- Serve as back up pregnancy case manager for mobile unit as needed.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Ensure activity properly tracked in EHR with rest of pregnancy staff and data verified.
- Assess monthly/quarterly with pregnancy staff the milestones of the program needed for grant funding and committee reports.
- In partnership with Pregnancy Manager and Coordinator, prepare and distribute monthly e-newsletter to mentors and coordinate ongoing continuing education.
This position is full time at 40 hours/week
- Twice weekly staff check in meetings;
- Twice a month full staff meetings
- Weekly meetings with Pregnancy Services Manager;
- Quarterly Staff Retreats
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field;
- Experience working with volunteers, preferred.
Health, dental and vision benefits available after 60 days of service. Optional 401k plan avaliable after 90 days of service. PTO available as well.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete our online applicaiton here and submit your cover letter and resume to Kristin Hammond at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: March 11, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: M-R 8:30am-5pm; Fridays 8:30am-2:30pm