Andrew Jackson Foundation
Payroll and Accounts Payable Specialist
Andrew Jackson Foundation
The Payroll/Accounts Payables Coordinator will perform all accounts payable functions, and process biweekly payroll, ensuring vendor payments and employee pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Process all payments and expenditures, including expenses payable, purchase orders, invoices, and reconciles statements, ensuring timely and accurate processing
- Process biweekly payroll, ensuring correct pay rates, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Reconciles Accounts Payable and Payroll Liability General Ledger accounts.
- Prepares and maintains accurate historical records and reports of payables and payroll transactions.
- Recruiting duties include posting job openings and assisting hiring managers in screening applicants and setting up interviews, perform reference and background checks on candidates.
- Assist CFO with new employee orientation fostering positive employee experience.
- Supports management in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures. Ensures that policies and procedures are legally compliant and are designed to effectively support organizational strategy.
- Communication with employees to set up benefits during open enrollment period and for new employees during orientation.
- Assists CFO with any workers compensation case management through on-going communication with Third Party Administrator case management staff.
- At least three years proven payroll and accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of applicable experience)
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide feedback with strong verbal and written communication skills, encouraging excellent performance.
- Must be customer focused.
- Able to build relationships, fostering teamwork and partnerships.
- Strong computer skills.
- Flexibility to work evenings, holidays, and weekends on occasion.
Full-time employment includes a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage; 401(k), and life insurance.
All employees receive a 40% discount at our Museum Store.
How to Apply
To apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, please include position title in subject line
- Date Posted: July 6, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Salary Range: 47,000 to 52,000
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week; M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm