Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: Part-time Therapist
Position Type: Part-time; Thursdays and Fridays; Two 4 hour shifts to be booked between 9a-5p Thursdays and 9a-2p Fridays
All changes due to vacation/illness/offsite events/etc. should be approved by the Client Programs Sr. Manager and noted on the HCFW Group Calendar. This position works closely with the Client Programs Sr. Manager.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counsel and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children.
- Provide professional counseling to clients in the areas of pregnancy loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, infant death, and post-abortion), postpartum depression and other peripartum mood disorders, new parenthood adjustment, and related women’s/couples issues
- Maintain appropriate and timely case notes ensuring all fit requirements for grants
- Co-facilitate therapeutic groups, such as those for women who have experienced pregnancy loss or postpartum depression
- Provide follow-up with clients and referrals as needed
- Additional duties when not providing counseling services:
- Assist with screening requests for new master’s level internships
- Conduct outreach to current and prospective partners (OBGYN offices, Universities, and other community agencies
- Collect and report results of psychometric scales (e.g., PHQ-9, GAD-7, EPDS)
- Other duties as assigned/agreed upon (front desk, PT/follow-up visits)
- Abide by all company policies and provide care according to Hope Clinic for Women’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Weekly check-in with supervisor
- Friday staff check-ins
- Bi-Monthly staff meetings, encouraged
- Quarterly retreats (Fridays)
- Monthly group supervision (Fridays)
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology or related field
- Previous work with underserved perinatal, female and underserved populations preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to document case notes according too ethical and industry standards
- Commitment to working in an integrated care setting
- Commit to regular continuing education related to target population
- Demonstrate respect, awareness, and sensitivity to cultural, socioeconomic, and other characteristics of clients, their families, and clinic staff
Optionial 401k benefits available after 90 days of service.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill out our online application here and submit your cover letter and resume to Alex McCandless at email@example.com.
No calls or drop-ins, please.
Hope Clinic for Women provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hope Clinic for Women complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hope Clinic for Women expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
- Date Posted: March 11, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)