This is a Work from Anywhere position. The Outreach Specialist is responsible for providing programmatic and technical support for Soles4Souls’ free distribution programs. The Outreach Specialist will be managing a range of duties focused Program Execution, Partner Cultivation and Event Planning.
- Oversees Project Management tools (Wrike/Raiser’s Edge/Freshdesk), fielding incoming requests, prioritizing work, and liaising between other departments
- Managing and cultivating the growth of Soles4Souls’ Free Distribution Global Partnerships
- Working alongside the VP of Outreach to set on-going strategies for partner development
- Monitoring partner activity and data/feedback
- High Profile Partner and Client Management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong external and internal relationship management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook and Teams, Raiser’s Edge and Wrike
- Non-profit background preferred but not required
- Event planning experience preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license
- Spanish preferred but not required
S4S is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and other diverse backgrounds.
Competitive salary. Benefits include medical insurance with 63% employer coverage, HRA account, dental insurance, long-term disability, life, 401K with up to 6% employer match, professional development benefits, open FTO and paid parental leave.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Sandy Watkins at email@example.com or apply at https://soles4souls.org/current-openings/.
- Date Posted: September 29, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 12/01/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F 8am - 5pm