Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Outreach Podcast and Marketing Coordinator
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied, a Christian residential home for women, comprised of four U.S. homes, has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant at our corporate office located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Mercy Multiplied is dedicated to help young women break free from life-controlling behaviors and situations, including eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addictions, unplanned pregnancy, depression, sexual abuse, and sex trafficking. Our program is voluntary, biblically-based, and free of charge to young women ages 13 to 32. It uses proven methods, lasts approximately six months, and features a multi-dimensional approach to heal body, mind, and spirit.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary point person for podcast questions and needs
- Work with Senior Director of Outreach and Marketing team to write show notes, identify/create show graphic, and social media posts for the podcast.
- Submit podcast audio files to Video and Audio Production Specialist. Review and approve final audio file, along with all corresponding content to be posted.
- Strategize and communicate with Marketing team on continued growth / promotion of MercyTalk
- Research current and effective trends for podcast growth and innovation
- Schedule, invite and communicate all important information to hosts, guests and production staff at least one month in advance of recording
- May work alongside Senior Director of Outreach to collaborate with other Mercy staff in the development / creation of new concepts and topics for podcast
- Work with Senior Director of Outreach and Assistant Director of Outreach to provide regular Outreach social media content to Marketing team as requested
- Possibility of writing for Mercy blog, speaking for Mercy / Outreach teaching and promotional videos, speaking on MercyTalk podcast and speaking at Outreach events (potential opportunity for travel)
- Execute miscellaneous projects as assigned
Reports to: Assistant Director of Outreach
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in PR, Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration, or related field preferred
Skills: Excellent administrative and interpersonal, oral and written communication skills necessary. Must be familiar with Mercy’s mission and programs. Ability to clearly state goals, objectives and marketing strategies to team members, volunteers, individuals and groups. Ability to work independently and within a team environment and exercise mature judgment. Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Willingness to be flexible and help out in other areas at any time. Must have a strong working knowledge of the Word of God and personal relationship with Christ. Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
This position is not eligible for benefits.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only one page please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: April 2, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Religious
- Salary Range: $18-$19/hr