Outreach Case Manager
Catholic Charities is seeking candidates for the position of Outreach Case Manager at our South Nashville Family Resource Center serving the Hispanic community. This is a full-time position located at 2195 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN. The hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. but some flexibility is required.
The Outreach Case Manager provides casework services and life skills training to families in the Hispanic community by conducting workshops and groups on identified topics; provides clients with the necessary social service assistance or referrals to appropriate community partner or agency for services. The Outreach Case Manager also attends community events to provide outreach to the Hispanic community.
Other Skills or Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good judgment, courtesy, and tact in dealing with the public and peers.
- Ability to plan, organize, and work well under pressure and/or meeting deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential information with extreme professionalism.
- Ability to work well as a team and independently with minimal direction when necessary.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate client needs.
- Successful completion of criminal background screening.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be client centered.
- Valid Tennessee Driver’s License and sufficient automobile insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field with two years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with the Hispanic community.
- Knowledge of basic group facilitation skills
- Must be fluent, oral and written, in English and Spanish.
- Some experience and demonstrated interest in working with persons in crisis.
- Knowledge of basic case work skills relative to the needs of families experiencing multiple problem areas such as housing, financial stability, and student achievement.
- Knowledge of community or other available resources that serve the needs of families who are experiencing multiple problem areas.
Two weeks paid vacation the first year in addition to paid sick leave. Medical, life, disability insurance.
How to Apply
Competitive salary and benefits based on qualifications. Please e-mail resume and cover letter with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: March 25, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 04/06/2021
- Salary Range: $16.25 - $16.50
- Working Hours: 37-1/2 hrs/wk; 8:00am - 4:30pm