The Next Door
Outpatient Therapist/Care Manager
The Next Door
We Provide a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
Provides intensive case management services for TND, Inc. treatment programs delivered within a recovery oriented system of care & direct evidence-based clinical services in individual, group, couples, and family counseling sessions targeting the mental health and substance-related recovery needs of women and their families; in addition to coordinating treatment activities with other treatment staff and consultants as appropriate.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Develop comprehensive treatment plan for assigned clients.
- Administer ASI/ASAM and continued stay ASAMs.
- Provide trauma-informed individual, group and crisis counseling.
- Program assignments include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide weekly psychotherapy and psychoeducational groups for clients.
- Provide weekly individual counseling for assigned clients.
- Provide family counseling for clients and families as assigned.
- Attend and participate in the weekly treatment team meetings at TND-Nashville to discuss client progress and concerns.
- Conduct intake and discharge paperwork (i.e. aftercare plans, discharge summary) for outpatient clients as required.
- Ensure timely and professional documentation in accordance with TND, Inc. policy, the ACA code of ethics and as determined by grants, TDMHSAS licensure, insurance and other requirements.
- Be the primary contact and provide case management for clients in outpatient treatment programs (community based and primarily office based case management)
- Assess and provide client and client’s family with arranging, coordinating, evaluating, and advocating for a multiple services specific to client’s treatment goals and recovery in a face-to-face setting
- Provide ASI assessment and placement as needed to determine client’s level of care
- Update individual treatment plan and coordinate provision of services to meet the primary, urgent needs of women upon their arrival in to outpatient services.
- Communicate with BOPP officers to ensure residents accountability
- Conduct random alcohol and drug screening of clients (as needed)
- Facilitate orientation group with all treatment clients
- Assist with completing billing for grant funded clients
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of The Next Door, Inc. are followed at all times by clients and volunteers
- Attend scheduled meetings with The Next Door, Inc.
- Ensure that TND, Inc. policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Participate in on-call rotation 24/7 or as directed by supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with target population is
- License preferred in Mental Health, Social Work, Marriage and Family or Addiction. Actively pursuing license or licensed-eligible considered.
- Valid driver’s license.
All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:
- Honor the agency mission: The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faith by providing a continuum of evidence-based services for women and their families impacted by addiction, mental illness, trauma and/or incarceration.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect.
- Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc. confidential at all times.
- Work as a necessary part of the team effort.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door.
- Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall quality of the services and environment for the residents of The Next Door.
- Encourage core values of The Next Door, Inc. at all times.
Great medical benefits, paid time off, 401K, and more!
How to Apply
Go to www.thenextdoor.org, under the careers tab. On the reference section, be sure to list 3 character references who have known you for 5 years or longer and are not related.
- Date Posted: May 14, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 05/24/2021