The Next Door
The Next Door
Job Title: Outpatient Manager
Reports to: Assistant Director of Treatment Services
Classification: Full time, exempt
Education: 4-year degree +
Travel %: None
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Healthcare
The Next Door provides a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
Provide clinical management and oversight to TND-Nashville’s continuum of treatment services, with special emphasis on outpatient programing, which includes Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and MAT Outpatient services; also provide a minimum of 15-20 hours of client services per week in assigned program
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following: .
- Manage client census, quality of care, and performance of staff to identify areas of improvement
- Ensure department goals are being met and adhering to approved budgets
- Seek opportunities for additional groups and new outpatient options (ex. telehealth, evening groups, etc)
- Identify partnerships and opportunities that will increase inbound calls and inquiries from individuals seeking addiction treatment option for themselves, a loved one, or a client/patient with an emphasis on Outpatient client referrals.
- Manage and coordinate support to outpatient staff including care manager/therapist and contract staff.
- Provide and coordinate group, individual, and crisis counseling for TND-Nashville’s outpatient treatment services.
- Provide support for outpatient services decisions and client concerns with support of the Assistant Director of Clinical Services.
- Coordinate family services for clients when needed.
- Work with TND staff to provide consultation and assistance as needed for client situations re: mental health, addiction and/or safety concerns for any client involved in TND’s recovery-oriented system of care.
- Provide a minimum of 15-20 client contact hours a week. This can include group sessions, individual sessions and other encounters with the clients.
- Responsible for documentation, billing and reporting for TND-Nashville clinical services as directed by the Director of Continuous Services.
- Coordinate staffing needs for TND outpatient programing at TND Nashville.
- Administer ASAM, psychosocial assessments, and oversee the development of treatment plans.
- Ensure timely and professional documentation to support client interactions and coordination of services per the documentation guidelines outlined for TND.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of TND are followed at all times.
- Perform internal program audits to ensure quality of the clinical records.
- Develop, maintain and enforce systems to ensure integrity and compliance.
- Responsible for adherence to standards of evidence-based practice within TND-Nashville’s continuum of clinical services.
- Responsible for ensuring quality therapeutic care to the clients served by TND’s clinical services at TND-Nashville; while adhering to the federal and state licensing statures.
- Attend scheduled meetings with TND or as directed by supervisor.
- Assist with preparation of external audit responses, follow up and monitor compliance with corrective action plans if applicable.
- When possible, participate in task forces, in-services, trainings, and other community educational networking opportunities to educate others about TND, Inc. programs and to promote partnerships and sponsorships whenever possible.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in counseling or social work required. Current license, actively pursuing license or license-eligible in mental health or social work is required.
- At least 5 years experience working directly with those who have substance use and/or mental illness is required.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in supervisory experience
- Possess proficient computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license
All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:
- Honor the agency mission: The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faith by providing a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect.
- Keep information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc. confidential at all times.
- Work as a necessary part of the team effort.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door.
- Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall quality of the services and environment for the residents of The Next Door.
- Encourage and live the core values of The Next Door, Inc., at all times:
- Love ~ We demonstrate what love looks like, so our women learn to love others in healthy ways and love themselves.
- Faith ~ We welcome all people, and all will be cared for with Christ-centered principles.
- Hope ~ We believe hope is within reach for all women.
- Wholeness ~ God has a plan and purpose for a woman’s life and that is abundantly good. She does not have to be defined by her past decisions. God loves. God forgives. Every woman can be whole and complete.
- Community ~ We are building a healthy community in which our women are contributing members of society. We need one another. We care for one another. We will teach our women how to build their own healthy community.
- Respect ~ We believe each woman deserves respect from us and from each other. We believe each woman can learn to respect herself and others.
- Encouragement ~ We believe that our words and actions should build one another up. We inspire one another with love and good deeds.
- BCBST Insurance-4 options offered, 1 of which are HSA-eligible and include an HRA
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Teledoc paid at 100% by TND
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) paid 100% by TND
- Long-term disability paid 100% by TND
- Short-term disability available to purchase
- Ability to participate in TND’s 401k retirement plan, after a 6-month waiting period (with free financial advisor assistance as desired). TND provides a partial match to employee contributions.
- $25,000 Life and Accidental Death or Dismemberment policy paid 100% by TND
- Paid Time Off (PTO) earned per pay period; accrual up to 120 hours earned in the first year
- Six paid holidays plus one floating holiday
- 24 hours of Professional Development per year
How to Apply
Please click on the link below or visit www.thenextdoor.org/careers/jobopenings to fill out a job application
- Date Posted: October 7, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 10/24/2022
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $60,000