Outpatient Care Coordinator
Renewal House is seeking a part-time Outpatient Case Coordinator to provide virtual outpatient individual and group services to women with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. These services include but are not limited to conducting assessments and screenings, individual support sessions, group facilitation, care referrals and coordination, and outreach to referral sources. This position is funded under a private grant which strives to provide high-quality virtual treatment services to women in recovery from opioid addiction.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality outpatient services in individual and group settings. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The Outpatient Case Coordinator, who reports to the Director of Programs, is responsible for the following:
- Facilitating high-quality therapeutic groups virtually.
- Providing effective individual support and care coordination services in an outpatient, virtual setting.
- Conducting assessments and screenings.
- Coordinating services and conducting outreach with community partners.
- Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
- Participating actively in clinical team meetings and client treatment planning.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field (Masters degree preferred)
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services to women and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. Specific benefit package details will be discussed during the interview process.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (615-255-4090). Please no phone calls.
- Date Posted: September 23, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)