Outpatient & Admissions Case Manager
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Outpatient & Admissions Case Manager to provide individual and group services to women with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. These services include individual case management, group facilitation, and coordination/outreach to referral sources. This position also provides admissions support through conducting screening/assessments, assisting with day-of admission tasks, providing interim services to clients on the agency waiting list, and working to increase the agency’s referral base.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality outpatient services in individual and group settings. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The Outpatient & Admissions Case Manager, who reports to the Program Services Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Facilitating high-quality therapeutic groups.
- Providing high-quality case management, including care coordination and referrals, to community-based clients.
- Conducting assessments and screenings.
- Conducting outreach with community partners to increase the agency’s referral base.
- Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
- Providing admissions support services, including screening clients, assisting with day-of admission tasks, and providing interim services as needed to clients on the waiting list.
- Participating actively in clinical team meetings and client treatment planning.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field. Masters degree preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services to women and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Knowledge of effects of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders on children and families.
- Knowledge/expertise in substance abuse and mental health services.
Renewal House offers a competitive benefits package, including 100% of employee’s health insurance premiums, life insurance, short-term disability, IRA matching contributions, and a generous leave policy. Details of the benefits package will be discussed in the interview.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via fax (615-255-5222).
- Date Posted: November 10, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)