Outpatient & Admissions Case Manager
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Outpatient & Admissions Case Manager to provide assessments, admission, and case management services to women in recovery. This position provides case management to community clients enrolled in the outpatient program and facilitates therapeutic client groups. This position will screen and assess clients to determine the appropriate level of care, in addition to assisting with the admissions process for clients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality assessment and case management services. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
The Outpatient & Admissions Case Manager, who reports to the Program Services Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Providing individual case management services to outpatient clients.
- Facilitating therapeutic groups weekly.
- Conducting program screening and formal intake assessments to determine clients’ needs and appropriateness for services and provide referrals to clients who are not appropriate for services.
- Assisting with day-of admissions processes, maintaining the agency waiting list, and providing interim services to clients.
- Serve as liaison between agency and referral sources.
- Complete clinical data enter and complete high-quality clinical documentation.
- Assist with community outreach functions to increase the agency’s referral base.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Prior experience in a related field working with women and/or families.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Knowledge of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
Renewal House offers a competitive benefits package, including 100% of employee’s health insurance premiums, life insurance, short-term disability, IRA matching contributions, and a generous leave policy. Details of the benefits package will be discussed in the interview.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: January 11, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week