Renewal House is seeking a full-time Operations Manager to manage agency operations, including facility and property management, client-services billing, compliance work, technology support, and human resource support functions.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience and success working in nonprofit and/or business operations. Candidates should be able to effectively manage diverse priorities to meet agency goals. This position is an integral part of the agency’s operations team and must be committed to working in a team. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a diverse workload with efficiency and flexibility. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
- Manage the facilities and property, including ensuring the timely apartment turnover, facilitating the prompt completion of high-priority facilities issues, and managing facilities staff and vendors appropriately.
- Manage rental apartments including execution of lease paperwork, rent collection, and maintenance coordination.
- Ensure timely entry of all billable services for reimbursement with state grants and timely submission of billable services to managed care organizations (TennCare).
- Serve as part of the Human Resources team, including processing payroll accurately on biweekly basis, providing feedback on HR issues, and serving as HR and Benefits Administration back up.
- Manage projects, as assigned, to ensure completion within a specific budget, timeframe and to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Act as the agency’s network administrator, including the management of the agency server, workstations, printers, software and phone system; manage technology vendor relations; and deliver help-desk support and troubleshooting to staff.
- Act as a Title VI Co-Coordinator.
- Ensure appropriate compliance with agency grantors, licensing agencies, and others.
- Other operations tasks, as assigned.
- Skills and experience normally associated with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Solid experience in operations and/or project management.
- Experience effectively utilizing and troubleshooting technology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work well under pressure.
- Shows initiative and is proactive in seeking opportunities.
- Must be flexible, a team player, and goal oriented with strong attention to detail.
Renewal House offers a competitive benefits package, including 100% of employee’s health insurance premiums, life insurance, short-term disability, IRA matching contributions, and a generous leave policy. Details of the benefits package will be discussed in the interview.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Julia Rickard, Director of Operations, to email@example.com or fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: September 27, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth