Virtual, St Paul, MN, or Nashville, TN preferred
Classification: Full-time, exempt
Salary: Compensation is competitive and based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, along with generous paid time off policies.
Location and Hours: This is a remote position; location in Nashville, Tennessee, or Minneapolis/Saint Paul, Minnesota is preferred. Access to reliable internet connectivity is required. Work hours will be Monday through Friday between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm CT.
About Immunize.org: Immunize.org is a national nonprofit organization that works to increase immunization rates and prevent disease through its educational materials for healthcare professionals and the public that enhance the delivery of safe and effective immunization services; it also advocates for public policies that support quality immunization services. Immunize.org facilitates communication about the safety, efficacy, and use of vaccines within the broad immunization community of patients, parents, healthcare organizations, and government health agencies. At Immunize.org, you will join a diverse team of intelligent, passionate, and resourceful professionals driven by our mission to minimize the impact of vaccine-preventable diseases on people of all ages. Job Purpose: Immunize.org is seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented Operations Assistant who will report to the Director of Business Operations to support our team. The Operations Assistant will take over administrative responsibilities of moderate complexity currently carried out by senior administrators. The incumbent will answer calls and triage emails to the organization, coordinate meeting scheduling and travel, process expenses, manage vendor relationships, coordinate and administer virtual meetings and regular large-scale webinars conducted by our experts, and assist the finance team. The ability to learn and use a variety of software packages required to support the organization is essential. The ideal candidate is highly resourceful, meticulous, professional, and capable of managing a heavy workload and prioritizing tasks independently and remotely in a fast-paced virtual environment. This position is an opportunity to build a career in a mission-driven, growing nonprofit company with competitive compensation and benefits.
· Finance: Work closely with the Director of Business Operations to process payroll, process accounts receivable and accounts payable, reconciliations, and track critical financial documents and information in company-wide databases
· Sales: Maintain and oversee all product sales and fulfillment
· Communications: Answer phones; operate Zoom phone system; triage and respond to emails to the organization
· Travel: Work with leadership to coordinate, book, bill, and track company travel
· Website and digital communication: conduct hyperlink functionality checks and identify problems for correction on our websites and in our weekly e-newsletter
· Virtual meeting administration: Coordinate all of Immunize.org’s regular virtual events (e.g., Zoom webinars), including planning and administration during the event
· Other: Perform special projects and other duties as assigned to ensure effective functioning of Immunize.org
Experience and Qualifications
The Operations Assistant must believe in and support Immunize.org’s mission. A strong applicant will possess these qualifications:
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, focus on accuracy, follow through to correct errors identified
- Proficiency with, or demonstrated capacity to learn quickly, a wide range of software and engagement tools, including customer relationship management systems, project management software, Microsoft Office applications, QuickBooks Nonprofit, and facility for technical troubleshooting
- Able to travel as needed, travel would be infrequent and scheduled in advance
- Able to work remotely full-time including reliable and adequate internet connectivity; resources required to work remotely are provided or reimbursed, though an office is not provided
- Minimum 3-5 years of operational and office management experience, preferably in a similar setting
- Minimum educational level of associate degree; bachelor degree preferred
Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, along with generous paid time off policies.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: May 19, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 06/20/2022
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $70,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm CT