Office Manager – Donelson Station
FiftyForward seeks candidates for full-time position of Office Manager at FiftyForward Donelson Station
FiftyForward’s mission is to support, champion and enhance life for those 50 and older. Established in 1956, we are the premier provider of innovative programs and services for older adults and their families.
FiftyForward Donelson Station located in the Donelson area in Nashville, is a bustling hub for activities and services for older adults where we seek to provide center members with highest-quality, engaging programs and activities that are educational, social, and recreational and encourage total health and well-being and community involvement.
The Office Manager will be part of the FiftyForward Donelson Station staff team and be responsible for member support, customer service and office management.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide customer service to guests and members
- Manage office
- Data entry using software programs
- Maintain files and records for accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Submit 3rd party insurance reimbursement reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID unless an accommodation is required by law.
- Passion for serving people and a willingness to embrace the mission of FiftyForward
- Desire to support equity and inclusion of all individuals
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with staff, members, volunteers and the public
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with and demonstrated competency and efficiency in using office equipment and computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Google apps and database software
- Openness to change and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment by juggling a variety of tasks efficiently
- Able to be certified in CPR/first aid.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency required. Associates degree in Office Administration or related field preferred.
Full-time benefits package available including:
- Health, dental and vision
- Life insurance and long term disability
- Eligible to participate in retirement plan
- Paid holidays including one full week at Christmas
- Generous vacation and sick leave package
How to Apply
Go to FiftyForward's Careers page to apply.
All qualified applicants will be screened initially via a phone call or email. Applicants who successfully make it through the screening process will be interviewed by key staff members. FiftyForward takes the selection process very seriously and candidates have the opportunity to interview with various staff members over the course of this process.
- Date Posted: November 16, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 12/16/2021
- Salary Range: 15.00/hour
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm