Westminster Home Connection
Westminster Home Connection
The Office Manager is a key leader in our agency. Duties range from building relationships and problem-solving with community leaders to answering the phone.
About us: Why work for Westminster Home Connection? We repair and modify homes to empower older adults and persons with disabilities to age in place safely. Instead of homes falling into disrepair, the older adult ages in place in their community, and affordable housing is preserved. Our staff comprises five construction workers, the Executive Director, the Office Manager, a contract case manager, a part-time assistant, and a volunteer Treasurer/grant writer. We value diversity – in background and experience. In our rewarding atmosphere, we work together to improve our community. More about the impact of our work can be found here: Stories — Westminster Home Connection.
- Coordinating client cases with referral agencies and our operations staff
- Monitoring agency and grant goals
- Grant compliance and reporting
- Social media and other communications
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and events
- Maintaining lists of supporters
- Assisting with bookkeeping
- Making bank deposits
- Answering the agency phone, mail, and emails,
- Handling other day-to-day office duties
Training: We support career development. Depending on the agency’s need and the individual’s skills, training areas can include leadership, case management, information technology, maintaining databases, grant compliance, accounting, and construction.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Marketing and Communications a plus
- Exceptional organization skills, including the ability to keep data organized and projects on-time
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently and exercise independent judgment
- Sensitivity to the needs of older adults and persons with disabilities. Desire and ability to work with diverse populations.
- Able to work calmly and efficiently to resolve conflicts in sensitive situations
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run
- 10 days of paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Supplemental payment to purchase health insurance
- 3% matching contribution to a Simple IRA.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this position.
- Date Posted: November 16, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Housing
- Start Date: 12/09/2022
- Salary Range: $45 - 50K annual salary
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (Flexibility available)