Amazima Ministries International was founded by Katie Davis Majors in 2008. The organization, based out of Brentwood, Tennessee, educates, empowers and encourages the orphaned, poor and vulnerable in the country of Uganda. Every outreach of Amazima Ministries, whether The Amazima School, education scholarship, medical, farming, beading or community outreach, is accompanied by Biblical teaching and spiritual encouragement.
The Office Manager is responsible for daily administrative functions, providing excellent donor care, and assisting the finance team with general support.
Job Description here.
- Manage office needs and supplies
- Manage office vendors
- Coordinate building related needs (repairs, keys, etc.)
- Monitor and respond to the Amazima Ministries email addresses
- Answer incoming general inquiry calls
- Open and process mail
- Process check, credit card, and PayPal donations
- Send out monthly donor receipts
- Manage data entry
- Assist with the Annual Audit
- Process year-end receipts
- Oversee various special projects across departments as it relates to mailings, shipping, labeling, data cleanup, etc.
- Maintain accurate data in Salesforce
- Other tasks consistent with the above, but not specifically listed
- A Biblical lifestyle
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization
- An in-depth understanding of Amazima’s current ministries and programs
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Salesforce or similar CRM.
This is a full-time position eligible for insurance and benefits.
How to Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to Madison Wolbert, Finance Director.
- Date Posted: September 6, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 09/30/2022
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk