4.0 Movement Studios
4.0 Movement Studios
1. Create a friendly and welcoming environment.
2. Maintain an easy-to-approach attitude. Be eager to help our families, students, fellow staff members, etc.
3. Effectively communicate to current and potential families. Use correct spelling & grammar in all forms of communication. Send weekly reminders to currently enrolled families.
4. Maintain a “0” studio email inbox and Facebook Page inbox.
5. Create signs, handouts, documents, etc. as needed using Google Drive resources and other sources.
6. Have autonomy for your job. Bring new ideas throughout the year on how we can be more efficient, helpful, better, etc. Think about what you need to make your job easier & more efficient and request it/research it. Ask yourself, “What else can be done?” to complete a task or fill empty time.
7. Have excellent attention to detail by being able to see what is out of place and fixing it, taking a moment to lend a hand to someone in need, and doing important or needed things without being asked.
8. Increase retention 5% your first year
Reach out to previously enrolled families. Create and implement retention based strategies
9. Increase our overall efficiency by 25%. Follow through on all tasks. Create, update, and change systems as needed.
Current hours needed are as followed:
Monday: 9-1pm and 4:30-8:30pm
Wednesday: 9-1pm and 4:30-8:30pm
Thursday: 9-1pm and 4:30-8:30pm
Friday: 5:00- 9:00pm
These are the hours we are *currently* have for our season with and we tend to go UP in hours as our “year” goes on and then over the summer our hours drop to about one-two evenings per week for most of June and July.
Benefits not included.
How to Apply
We are looking to begin training for this position in May with regular hours starting at the beginning/middle of August.
If you think you are a great fit please send your resumé to email@example.com.
- Date Posted: March 30, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Start Date: 05/01/2022
- Salary Range: 15/hr- 20/hr
- Working Hours: 20-30hrs/wk