Community Resource Center
Community Resource Center
The Community Resource Center is looking for a well-rounded rockstar to handle being the Office Manager and first contact at the CRC. You will need to not shy away from greeting volunteers or having a rousing conversation at the coffee pot about the cost of basic essentials or the impact of a disaster on the CRC. You will more than likely be a detail-oriented person who can rock a CRC t-shirt and isn’t afraid to unpack giant boxes of donations. You will get to be part of some amazing events and fundraising opportunities in Nashville all while producing impactful, fun, and mission-filled social media content. We are looking for a bright star who is looking to grow their knowledge and experience within a small by mighty office of world changers! Apply to be a part of our team today!!
Administrative Coordination – 20 hours/week
- Assist budget tracking and pledge receivable (invoicing)
- Managing donations and acknowledgements
- Manage volunteer relationships, activities, and hours
- Track and maintain event-related pledges, communicating with donors to renew and increase recurring giving.Ensure proper front desk coverage, answering phone calls and greeting guests.
- Responsible for implementing and assuring building maintenance/needs are met.
- Oversees and assures timely and accurate ordering of supplies.
- Maintain an inventory of all non-technical assets.
- Implementation of designated projects to support clerical/facilities improvements.
- Monitors and disseminates correspondence received via email, fax, or postal service.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Provide assistance to Leadership Team as needed.
Communications/Marketing Coordination– 10 hours/week
- Create, write, and send out monthly email blasts
- Design and post Instagram and Facebook posts 6 days/week partnering with other staff for content and approval.
- Review website consistently to update links, event info, and donation information.
- Manage client stories, maintain a system with photos, videos, testimonials, etc. that is easily accessible for staff used for speaking events, interviews and grants
- Manage promotional item(s) inventory (t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Social media creation and management
- Quickbooks Knowledge
- CRM knowledge
- Public Speaking
– Generous PTO
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Date Posted: October 26, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 11/15/2021
- Salary Range: 30,000-40,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F