Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: Office Assistant
Position Type: Regular, Part Time; 25 hours per week (9:30am-2:30pm Monday-Friday)
Reports To: Business Manager
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counsel and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children.
- Provide executive support for Senior Management staff
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents;
- Make occasional agency-related errands out of the office;
- Assist with set-up for meetings/events, on-site and off-site;
- Maintain an orderly and up-to-date filing system for the business office;
- Maintain office and building supplies; place orders and stock storage areas as needed;
- Perform light office maintenance, as needed, such as change light bulbs, re-stock supplies in kitchen/bathrooms, organize storage areas;
- Assist Business Manager with Human Resources paperwork, filing, office setup and communication with staff;
- Complete weekly entry of donations and earned income in salesforce;
- Run weekly call list and assign to CEO, Development Director or Outreach manager in Salesforce;
- Fulfill monthly donor receipts;
- Schedule meetings with top donors and maintain calendar for CEO;
- Prepare donor kits for CEO meetings;
- Clean and update donor database regularly, manage timeline for other staff database updates.
- Weekly meetings with Business Manager;
- Quarterly Staff Retreats;
- Attend main fundraising events for Hope Clinic.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred;
• Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite required;
- Ability to quickly master new technology and work in multiple applications simultaneously;
- Knowledge of salesforce or project management software preferred;
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures;
- This job requires moving of supplies and equipment (up to 50 pounds), and ascending/descending stairs and ladders;
- This job require occasional offsite errands and employee must have access to personal transportation.
Optional 401k with company matching after 90 days of service avaliable to all employees.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Sara Ellis at email@example.com. Please also complete our online application here.
No calls or drop-ins.
- Date Posted: February 1, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 03/02/2021
- Working Hours: M-F 9:30am-2:30pm