Hope Clinic for Women
Mobile Services Case Manager
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: Mobile Services Case Manager
Position Type: Part time; approximately 12 hours/week; Typical schedule: Mondays from 3:30-7:30pm, Tuesdays from 8am-12:30pm, Fridays from 8am–12:30pm
Work Environment: This job operates on a mobile unit. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Reports To: Pregnancy Manager
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counsel and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ-centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children
Incoming Calls/Texts/walk up clients:
- Answer/return mobile service calls and assist with scheduling for the mobile unit
- Oversee initial client intake paperwork, triaging initial questions as they walk on the mobile unit.
Initial Client Visits
- Provide pregnancy options counseling for pregnant clients initial and follow up visits; converting the client to the main clinic for follow up Bridge assessment and Bridge Program
- Provide counseling for preventative problem visits and well women exams referring to clinic as needed for counseling referrals.
- Dispense medical first aid kits and other donated items
Analytics and Reporting:
- Enter all client information into EMR and work with the Pregnancy and Medical Manager to analyze monthly data
- In partnership with the mobile nurse, responsible for stocking the mobile unit supplies and getting all receipts coded correctly in receiptbank; ordering supplies as needed through Pregnancy Manager
- Ensure all client charts are updated in Athena by end of business day
- Assist RN with medical referrals and community resources for clients
This position is part time at approximately 12 hours/week; (can have additional hours for healthfairs)
- Weekly meetings with Pregnancy Services Manager;
- Quarterly Staff Retreats;
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or similar
- Experience working with volunteers, preferred
- Need to be comfortable on Word, Excel and electronic medical records
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred but not required
Optional 401k avaliable to all employees after 60 days of employment.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete our online application here and send your resume and cover letter to Jasmine Cain at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: June 29, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 07/20/2020
- Working Hours: M 3:30p-7:30p; T 8am-12:30p; F 8am-12:30p