NAMI Davidson Co.
Mini Media Gig
NAMI Davidson Co.
NAMI Davidson Co. is a nonprofit peer to peer agency focused on normalizing mental health conversations and attitudes as it supports people living directly with issues, and their family and friends. We help people deal with “stuff” through free support groups, social groups, education classes, and shared information – all free. We have received a grant that allows for someone to work creatively and collaboratively with our Executive Director, and event coordinator. The grant runs from October through June for 20 hours a month at $17 per hour. Hours can be flexed. You will be asked to assist in Canva posts for instagram, facebook and twitter and content for event activities.
- Collaborating with staff to develop graphic content and some copy for media posting and external communications
- Will generate graphics that cross platforms, vector graphics appreciated
- Will use own computer and graphics programs, NAMI Davidson has its own social media accounts
- Should have familiarity with social media posting standards in different platforms
- Must be able to work within MAC and PC platforms particularly in Adobe products
- Should have at least two years experience in social media posting and be able to provide examples, even if it is from a personal account, rather than a business account
- Examples should show a sense of spacial design, color, concise messaging in word and picture
- Need to be available virtually for group meetings on the 2nd Saturday of each month in the morning, and staff meetings every Monday at 4pm
Flexible hours. limited in-office time, Taxes and FICA withholding, will cover printer ink and possibly other supplies as needed
How to Apply
Interested in making a difference? Contact Robin Nobling at email@example.com, please reference Mini Media Gig.
- Date Posted: October 1, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 10/06/2021
- Salary Range: $17.00 hour
- Working Hours: Flexible