East Nashville Wellness Center
Mental Health Therapist
East Nashville Wellness Center
About East Nashville Wellness Center:
East Nashville Wellness Center is a non-profit mental health and substance abuse clinic. We founded our clinic in 2021 and have been growing rapidly ever since. We currently have one psychiatrist, and one clinical pharmacist, and are looking to expand our therapy offerings. The more we are able to help our current patients access much-needed therapy services, the better their outcomes will be.
About the Position:
We are looking for a fully licensed clinician willing to work with medication management providers, seek insurance credentialing (if not already credentialed), and provide high-quality, evidence-based therapy to Nashvillians in need.
Insurance: We would have our seasoned office administrator assist in the credentialing process, as well as all the billing associated with any services provided. The therapist’s administrative burden related to billing/coding/insurance would be minimal.
Model: We strongly believe in an interdisciplinary approach, and would want to host team meetings where we discuss difficult cases, and collaborate closely on patient care.
Therapeutic offerings: We strongly believe in offering high-quality, evidence-based treatment. We have noticed a particular need in the areas of coping with life stressors, milder depression, and trauma. Experience with trauma-focused therapy and addiction would be favorable.
Appointments: We offer both in-person and virtual appointments for our patients, and would provide the flexibility needed for this continued service. Our administrative staff would assist in scheduling appointments, both in-person and virtual.
Growth: We are currently a growing practice, and expect to expand in the next few years. We would hope that whoever we brought on would be willing to grow with us. This position has the ability to grow as we grow.
Non-profit: As we are a non-profit, we try to make healthcare as affordable to our patients as possible. We do take insurance, as well as offering a generous sliding scale to Nashvillians in need.
- Fully licensed LCSW, LMFT, or equivalent with unrestricted license in good standing
- Willingness to seek insurance credentialing (if not already credentialed)
- Willingness to grow with our organization as we grow
- Willingness to offer both in-person and virtual visits
- Strong desire to give back and offer high-quality evidence-based counseling to Nashvillians in need
- Training in trauma-focused therapy is a bonus though not required
Benefits (For full-time)
- Generous compensation package including PTO with 13 built-in holidays a year
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) offerings with company match
- Working closely with a small team of interdisciplinary providers
- Assistance with all scheduling/billing/credentialing matters
How to Apply
Please email your resume/cover letter to Caitlin.Wise@eastnashwell.org
- Date Posted: October 3, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Community Development
- Start Date: 11/01/2023
- Salary Range: $30-$40/hour
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk