Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Tennessee Charitable Care Network (TCCN) is Tennessee’s network of non-profit clinics and programs providing free or reduced cost health care services to those in need. We exist to support the work of our members through education, advocacy, funding, and networking.
The Membership Manager is responsible for directing and leading programs and services to enhance member engagement in all aspects of TCCN’s programs and mission managing grants performance and compliance and to seek new funding opportunities. This position will start at 30 hrs/wk with the possibility of increasing to 40 hrs/wk. The Membership Manager will report to the Executive Director and will work remotely in TN.
- Develop and implement strategic plans/processes for membership acquisition, activities, programs, and communications to fulfill the mission of TCCN and meet the goals of the TCCN’s Strategic Plan.
- Develop and manage a membership database.
- Continually assess the value of membership activities and define new programs that increase member engagement.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with members/associate members, supporters, partners, and funders – new and current.
- Review and revise new member and associate member applications and benefits of membership information.
- Conduct onboarding meetings for new members and associate members.
- Assess members’ needs and administer measurable strategies/plans to increase member engagement/participation/interest in TCCN’s activities/opportunities.
- Engage TCCN’s Membership Committee to articulate and achieve membership goals and strategies through regular communications and meetings.
- Create, edit and update all media (including advocacy) and resources in print and online. Write and produce compelling stories, blog posts, social media, website content, videos/multimedia and other content as required to drive member recruitment and retention. These tasks will be performed in coordination with the Manager of Support Services.
- Analyze statistics of engagement and make changes as needed. Ensure TCCN’s brand and mission integrity in all communications.
- Coordinate TCCN’s Annual Conference, monthly webinars, Hill Day and other educational offerings: create marketing materials, promote events through planned campaigns, manage registration and sponsor/exhibitor, develop forms and spreadsheets, negotiate with vendors, assist in securing speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Partner with the Executive Director and all TCCN Committee Chairs. Develop strategies and tools to maximize the reach and impact of members’ advocacy efforts to increase support for their organization’s and the broader network’s interests.
- Collaborate with leadership and staff in conducting the Standards of Care survey; analyze and summarize survey results. Assist developing strategies to support membership needs.
- Support development activities by researching opportunities, identifying prospective donors and funders, and recommending unique ways to build resources.
- Attend Board and Committee meetings in support of the goals and work of the organization.
- Partner with fellow employees to ensure TCCN’s success.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field.
- Familiarity working in free and charitable health care environment preferred.
- Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Experience with event management.
- Familiarity with member databases.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, extensive knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, CRM, JotForm, etc.
- Knowledge of the latest social media technology.
- Ability to travel to member sites. Must possess reliable transportation.
- Work individually and collaborative as part of a team.
- Space for a home office with internet connectivity as employees work remotely.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, assertive and self-motivated. Requires minimal supervision to successfully complete tasks.
TCCN offers 10 days of paid time off and recognizes 11 holidays.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a cover letter detailing interest, desired salary and available start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Satisfactory completion of a background and reference check is required.
TCCN is an equal opportunity employer. TCCN does not discriminate in regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Date Posted: December 6, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: Based on qualifications
- Working Hours: 30 hrs/wk; with the possibility of increasing to 40 hrs/wk.