Rotary Club of Nashville
Rotary Club of Nashville
The Rotary Club of Nashville is a civic organization comprised of Nashville’s civic and business leaders. The Rotary Club of Nashville’s membership meets weekly to learn from prominent speakers, participates in service projects and gives grants to not-for-profit organizations in Nashville.
The mission of the Rotary Club of Nashville is to impact our community by creating forums for fellowship, understanding and service among engaged leaders.
This position: The Membership Coordinator is a part-time, hourly employee of the Rotary Club office, accountable to the Board of Directors reporting to the Executive Director.
- Prepare all necessary items for weekly meetings including PowerPoint, run of show, etc.
- Attend weekly Rotary meetings and leads A/V for in-person meeting (and/or Zoom livestream as needed
- Respond to member needs
- Maintain accurate member database
- Assist with fundraising activities
- Assist in scheduling volunteers for meetings and service projects
- Create and maintain nametags for membership and guests
- Maintain Sign Up Genius software for upcoming service projects and meetings
- Work with committees to prepare needed resources
- Update website and social media with direction from Executive Director
- Order needed office supplies
Qualifications and Skills:
- Shares Rotary’s motto of Service above Self
- Possesses strong communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and other common programs
- Completes projects in a timely manner
- Gives great attention to detail
- Has excellent writing skills
- Is a creative problem solver
- Is a self-starter
- Maintain meticulous order and exceptional organization with all records and files
- Routinely hits deadlines, both internal and external
- Works collaboratively with all team members and volunteers
- College degree or equivalent experience
Environmental Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Must have the ability to attend weekly Rotary lunch meetings on Mondays. Lunch and parking are provided.
- Flexible scheduling available. 10-20 hours per week anticipated.
- Able to work virtually or in an office environment.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms; use of safe work practices with office equipment; avoidance of trips and falls and observance of fire regulations.
- The work environment will require walking, standing, bending, and carrying of items weighing 1-15 lbs. Also, the employee must have manual dexterity, visual and auditory acuity.
- Some repetitive motion is involved.
- Flexible work environment (work in office or virtually)
- Flexible work schedule
- Lunch and parking provided for Rotary meetings
- Paid service opportunities
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to Olivia Leow at email@example.com with the subject line: Membership Coordinator.
- Date Posted: September 8, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development
- Working Hours: 10-15 hrs/week