Parthenon Management Group
Parthenon Management Group
The Meetings Manager is responsible for all logistics for PMG client meetings. The Meetings Manager works with the assigned Meetings Content Manager and Project Manager of the organization to ensure all logistic details are complete for the meeting.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Corporate Support and Exhibit
- Develop and present a corporate support and/or exhibit prospectus for approval.
- Provide oversight, direction, and management where applicable for exhibitors attending the conference.
- Manage exhibitors and sponsors onsite.
- Meeting Logistics – Handle all aspects of event management, including but not limited to:
- Communicate with venue to ensure detailed planning and arrangements are complete.
- Prepare function sheets and event spec guidelines based on the program schedule.
- Negotiate contracts with venues and vendors.
- Manage hotel and travel accommodations for board members, committee members, and presenters.
- Coordinate with AV, decorator, internet provider, and other ancillary meeting services.
- Develop the conference registration site for meeting attendees.
- Manage the housing room block for meeting attendees.
- Develop evaluation for meeting attendees.
- Coordinate and manage committee and affiliate meeting.
- Work with the Meetings Content Manager to organize sessions and schedule for the meeting.
- Secure event insurance and event cancellation insurance if desired by client.
- Create and manage the meeting website.
- Design the conference banner and other promotional material.
- Print material for other meetings.
- Develop email and social media marketing for the meeting and all its deadlines.
- Create, present and update the meetings budget to the board for approval.
- Reconcile the meeting financials at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Secure accreditation agreement with preferred accreditor.
- Ensure presenters’ disclosures are approved by accreditor.
- Create post meeting evaluation based on the society’s preferred methods of accreditation.
- Process accreditation certificates to meeting attendees.
Education or Industry Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; CMP or equivalent certification preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in event and meeting management, or non-profit societies.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in event and meeting planning.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proactive approach to managing potential issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Prioritize multiple tasks from various project managers and clearly communicate your timeline for completion.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Pulliam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: April 11, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 04/22/2022
- Working Hours: 40 hours/wk; M-F