Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Medical Services Manager
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied is a nonprofit Christian organization with residential and outreach programs designed to empower people of all ages to live in freedom from life-controlling behaviors and situations, including eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addictions, unplanned pregnancy, depression, sexual abuse, and sex trafficking. Our residential program is for young women ages 13-32 and our goal is to help residents permanently stop destructive cycles, discover purpose for their lives, and become productive and thriving individuals. Our outreach programs and resources are based on the same biblically based principles used by Mercy homes.
The staff at Mercy Multiplied is a team of talented, fun, and hardworking people across four U.S. locations who work together to serve one mission: to provide opportunities and resources for all to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power.
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic, service-minded people for our team. In addition to being a part of a mission that is greater than themselves, staff enjoy the following:
- Opportunities to exercise their faith working alongside a supportive team of believers
- Sessions led by dynamic Bible teachers and Christian speakers and authors brought in from all over the world
- Jeans every day and a casual dress code on Fridays
- Work-life balance
- A generous period of paid time off during the Christmas holiday
- Great work environment and office spaces
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Complete medical evaluations for all incoming residents
• Provide basic medical care, evaluate medical complaints, and determine treatment options
• Assist all pregnant residents in obtaining TennCare
• Monitor the distribution of all medications and supplements to resident
• Schedule and accompany residents to doctor’s appointments
• Document all appointments and instructions from the provider, and notify the Program Director/Director of Home Operations and appropriate staff when medical situations or emergencies arise
• Maintain all medical records and stay informed of medical needs/concerns
• Work closely with residential staff to ensure resident medical needs are addressed with safety and consistency according to Medical Office procedures
• Train all staff annually on medication distribution policy and procedure
• Must be responsible for safe transportation of residents when needed
• Assist with household and other duties whenever needed
Reports to: Director of Home Operations
Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Tennessee Nursing License
Skills: Current CPR certification; Able to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure; Proficient in use of computer; Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only up to two pages please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: May 12, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: $23-$27/hr Dependent on level of experience