Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Medical Services Manager
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied exists to provide opportunities for all to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power. Mercy’s residential counseling program is voluntary, biblically-based, and helps young women ages 13-32 break free from life-controlling issues and situations, including anxiety, depression, abuse, eating disorders, self-harm, addictions, unplanned pregnancy, and sex trafficking. These residential services are offered free-of-charge. In September of 2020, Mercy Multiplied launched its first Mercy Multiplied Center for Wellness and Counseling in Monroe/West Monroe, LA offering free-out of charge outpatient counseling to that community. Our Outreach Services train and resource men and women to effectively support and minister to those who are hurting and struggling through workshops, videos, podcasts, discipleship teaching, and other practical resources.
The staff at Mercy Multiplied is a team of talented, fun, and hardworking people across four U.S. locations who work together to serve one mission: to provide opportunities and resources for all to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power.
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic, service-minded people for our team. In addition to being a part of a mission that is greater than themselves, staff enjoy the following:
- Opportunities to exercise their faith working alongside a supportive team of believers
- Sessions led by dynamic Bible teachers and Christian speakers and authors brought in from all over the world
- Jeans every day and a casual dress code on Fridays
- Work-life balance
- A generous period of paid time off during the Christmas holiday
- Great work environment and office spaces
Hours: 30 Hours per week
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 3pm (30 min break)
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30a – 4:30pm (30 min break); OFF Friday
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Complete medical evaluations for all incoming residents
- Provide basic medical care, evaluate medical complaints, and determine treatment options
Manage Resident Medications
- Monitor the distribution of all medications and supplements to residents
- Work closely with the local pharmacy to manage all resident prescriptions and medications and ensure doctors’ orders are followed
- Obtain medication refills in a timely manner
- Restock the Over-the-counter (OTC) medication cabinet with needed OTC pharmaceutical supplies while ensuring expiration dates are current
Coordinate with Medical Providers
- Arrange and monitor in-house appointments with local psychiatric providers
- Schedule and accompany residents to doctor’s appointments
Manage Medical Office
- Maintain all medical records and stay informed of medical needs/concerns
- Ensure compliance with Licensure Regulations for Childcare Agencies and Maternity Homes set by Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Participate in weekly Team Meeting and update all related medical information as needed
- Participate in Wellness Meetings
- Work closely with residential staff to ensure resident medical needs are addressed with safety and consistency according to Medical Office procedures
- Train all staff annually on medication distribution policy and procedure
- Must be responsible for safe transportation of residents when needed
- Assist with household and other duties whenever needed
Reports to: Director of Home Operations
Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Tennessee Nursing License
Skills: Current CPR certification; Able to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure; Proficient in use of computer; Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only up to two pages please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: July 21, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: $30-$32.50/hour