Faith Family Medical Center
Medical Office Manager
Faith Family Medical Center
Faith Family Medical Center, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, driven by faith we provide hope and healing to our hardworking neighbors in need.
This position provides daily support to the clinic, providers, nurses, and COO. This person will report directly to the COO and will work M-F 40 hours per week. The Office Manager must have excellent customer service, data management, and organizational skills as well as having experience delegating and supervising front office staff. In addition, the candidate must have clerical training, ability to communicate with people at various levels of medical knowledge in both written and verbal forms, diagnostic and problem-solving skills, computer software proficiency (Office 365, EHR software) and emotional intelligence.
- Supervise, train, support, and oversee front office staff and make sure that they are completing clerical duties daily.
- Hire and train front office staff.
- Front office staff scheduling and payroll.
- Make sure that the front desk area is clean and organized.
- Practice good customer service skills.
- Provide guidance on effective ways to complete various tasks.
- Perform annual evaluations for front office staff.
- Must understand every role in the front desk and be able to step in to perform those duties during busy times or when an employee is absent.
- Daily balancing and deposit reconciliation, and make sure that deposits are logged in Quickbooks.
- Provider EHR scheduling.
- Dashboard data retrieval.
- Give COO feedback concerning strategic planning and be able to give suggestions for improved office workflow.
- Assist COO with calendar scheduling, emails, and project related tasks.
- Order office supplies and maintain supply inventory.
- Maintain an office budget and manage patient revenue.
- Point person for conflict resolution with patients and front office staff members.
- Assist COO with facilities management.
The above duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work-related duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant Office Management or supervisory experience in a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but associate degree will be considered along with experience.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office 365, and experience with Quickbooks a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, Board members, external partners, and donors.
- Must be able to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Should be well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks, assignments, and priorities.
For full time employees medical, dental, HSA, life, STD, and retirement are available. PTO is accrued bi-weekly based upon years of service. 7 Holidays are observed.
How to Apply
You should submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: May 21, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 07/07/2021
- Salary Range: depends on experience
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week