Parthenon Management Group
Parthenon Management Group
Bringing innovative thinking and best practices to all marketing activities, the marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans and overseeing all aspects of marketing and communications for PMG and clients as assigned.
The Marketing Manager should maintain close working relationships with all team members across marketing services as well as team members from each individual society to ensure consistent brand messaging, alignment with marketing plans, and cross-promotion optimization. From ideation to execution, responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with PMG Executive and Senior Leadership and/or assigned society teams, develop, and execute an annual marketing plan that aligns with strategic priorities. This plan should include measurable goal formation, target audiences, timeline, and key performance indicator tracking.
- Create and maintain websites. This includes SEO and SEM management and optimization.
- Produce valuable and engaging content and graphic design for websites, social media channels, and blog programs that attract and convert target groups for PMG and/or clients as assigned.
- Develop marketing materials, inclusive of all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and videos.
- Identify target audiences and creatively devise and lead across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Monitor online conversations that come through the PMG and/or client websites.
- Run, review, analyze, and clearly articulate key reports and adjust strategy quarterly.
- Create and maintain a monitoring dashboard for PMG and PMG clients based on annual marketing plan.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Provide annual growth statistics to assist in elevated marketing sales and acquiring new business through an annual PMG marketing report.
- Build and monitor the PMG and/or client brand.
- Assess the brand’s visibility.
- Develop a tone and personality for the brand.
- Create full spectrum branding guides.
- Keep brand fresh and relevant. This includes researching competitors and current trends.
- Oversee client communications committees or related taskforces as applicable.
- Coordinate the scheduling of meetings
- Form committee agendas and meeting minutes in collaboration with the committee chair
- Follow-up on action items to ensure momentum
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide individual and group marketing and design training to employees, as needed, or requested, to enhance the public image of PMG and our clients. This includes training on developing marketing materials, social media imagery, public-facing print, digital, and video communications, campaign building, emails, advertisements, and website design.
- Create graphics and templates for a company repository.
- Slides (website slide rotators)
- PPT presentations
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry agencies and vendors.
- Edit new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and development in the market; identify needs for new products and services and make recommendations to leadership.
- Other communications/marketing duties as assigned.
- Partners with the Team Development Manager to produce valuable and engaging content for the Careers section of the PMG website, social media channels, and blog that attracts and engages potential PMG employees.
- Company updates, company wins, latest openings, etc.
Partners with the Team Development Manager to create email campaigns to drive quality employee leads to develop and maintain a pool of potential employees.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience in marketing, with a focus on marketing and communications strategy and planning.
- Advanced proficiency in graphic design software, online marketing tools, Microsoft Office Suite, and Website Development Platforms, preferably WordPress and its Divi design framework.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and adaptable communication style for effectively interacting with team members, management, and clients.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Proven success using major social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Advanced knowledge of integrated marketing and communications strategies, over various mediums, and how they come together to provide measurable results.
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills – with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute tactically.
- Demonstrated ability to train and collaborate with staff and clients.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paternal Leave, and more
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Pulliam at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: December 12, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 12/16/2022
- Working Hours: 40 hours/wk; M-F