Rock The Street, Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street
We are hiring a Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for organizing and executing our PR and Marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is a creative, collaborative, problem-solver who is comfortable working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The Marketing Manager will develop a marketing strategy and plan to increase awareness of the organization across various channels, including media; and manage the marketing team to execute the plan.
Who We Are
Rock The Street, Wall Street (RTSWS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit making a big impact. Our financial and investment literacy program is designed to bring both gender and racial equity to the financial markets and spark the interest of a diverse population of high school girls into careers in the M of STEM – finance. We are in 51 high schools across 26 cities and we are expanding to London in the Fall of this year.
Create Long-Term Plans to Build Awareness
- Develop marketing plan, including strategy, messaging, goals and tactics, that supports the organization’s goals
- Develop a public relations strategy and plan that supports broader marketing and business goals
- Direct social media team to ensure activities support long-term goals
- Identify key metrics for marketing program and diligently track related activity
- Communicate and report accurate metrics and progress with informative analysis to internal stakeholders weekly
- Use Salesforce to track and report relationships
- Analyze Google AdWords and Google Analytics and integrate data into action plan
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Serve as the primary public relations contact
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Identify and manage media inquiries, interviews and speaker requests; ensure spokespeople are prepared with appropriate messaging and context
- Identify events at which RTSWS should have a presence
- Manage content development strategy, including writing appropriate material for press releases, newsletters, blogs, byline articles, keynote presentations, student workbooks, etc.
- Utilize our database of photos, logos, branding materials and other assets to assist in getting our message out
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships that increase industry awareness of RTSWS and position our Founder as a thought leader in the field
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Develop integrated media campaigns that include traditional media, social media, and influencers.
- Manage and plan event experiences along with other members of the team
- Assure the quality and effectiveness of the RTSWS Marketing Strategy
- Effectively manage and communicate with Marketing team members to meet goals
- Collaborate with team members, graphic designer, and other department managers to create alignment around goals, leverage events and relationships, and maximize impact
- Plan design of interactive applications and networking platforms
- Ensure all projects are properly executed and complete for fluid transition through internal processes
- Manage program goals, scope, schedules and resources to confirm timelines are aligned across multiple departments
- Self-motivated team player that thrives on accomplishing goals, getting results and improving organization’s bottom line
- Decisive, but able to compromise and work with a team
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication
- Effective at building strong relationships with local, national business and industry media outlets
- Proficient and effective use of technology and software to streamline and deliver responsibilities
- Prior experience designing and executing successful public relations/ marketing campaigns at both a local and national level. (Sample to be submitted.)
- At least 5 years of Marketing and management experience
- Passionate about our mission
- Comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders, including different parties inside the financial services organizations that sponsor our program (e.g., Diversity and Inclusion committees, Employee Resource Groups, high level corporate executives and foundations), conference organizers and press.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- History of local community engagement and leadership positions
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment
- Certified or expert level of understanding in Google AdWords and Google Analytics and proficient with Google Suite of products
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity; willingness to try new things and take on challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Administration, Business, or a related field.
A definite PLUS:
- Podcast experience
- Established national press and media contacts
- Experience acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 401k – all available upon completion of 90 day probationary period.
PTO, personal leave & holidays
How to Apply
Please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted: June 16, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 07/01/2022
- Salary Range: 65,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F