Studio Tenn Theatre Company
Studio Tenn Theatre Company
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the management and implementation of comprehensive, multi-channel marketing strategies for Studio Tenn Theatre Company. www.studiotenn.com Tasked with overseeing the day-to-day operations of the department, the Director will supervise the Box Office/Communications Manager. With the Managing Director and senior leadership, the position will strategize and support the development and execution of all short-term and long-term strategies for single ticket sales and subscription sales, as well as institutional communications. The Director will analyze sales data, report trends and make recommendations to increase ROI.
- Developing and overseeing the entirety of marketing and communications, including social media
- Conceptualizing, developing and implementing the company’s marketing and promotions strategy and related budgets
- Working closely with the Managing Director to develop a comprehensive marketing plan to enhance Studio Tenn’s efforts at marketing, promotion and publicity
- Planning and executing sales promotions, including all media buys
- Directing and supervising all Marketing Department personnel, including, but not limited to, box office, graphic design, public relations, marketing associates and any other departmental related positions
- Developing and implementing a clear, consistent and company-wide image and brand for the company; developing and maintaining a consistent presentation of the company’s corporate image
- Being an articulate representative and advocate for the company in all markets whenever representing the company
- Working closely with the Education Department and Development Department to develop promotional events to build audiences for the company in all markets
- Developing and implementing an effective subscription campaign and an effective single ticket sales campaign in all markets
- Developing annual earned income and departmental expense budgets both realistic and consistent with the company’s strategies to fulfill its mission
- Coordinating with the box office in all markets to ensure proper messaging and representation of the company in all matters relating to the public.
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing principles, especially as they relate to the non-profit arts market
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, keeping a keen eye on details while possessing strong multitasking skills.
- Managing relationships and expectations to meet all stakeholders’ needs while focusing on the overall branding and sales goals
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and creatively problem solve
- Ability to generate and meaningfully analyze reports in MS Excel
- Must possess strong writing skills for multiple audiences – radio ad copy, press releases, show descriptions, brochure copy, e-newsletter communication, social networking updates
- 5-10 years marketing experience, preferably in the performing arts. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field preferred. Knowledge of and passion for the performing arts, specifically theatre, is preferred
Commiserate with full time employement to include health, dental and paid time off.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “DIRECTOR OF MARKETING” by_Oct. 17, 2021_. No phone calls please. If you do not receive a request to interview, you were not selected as a first-round candidate.
- Date Posted: September 23, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Start Date: 11/01/2021