GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Director to engage the GraceWorks community via our website and across a variety of social media platforms as well through print media and mailings. This position will create and distribute external communications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintain GraceWorks website content: creating and adding video, creating and adding graphics/images, online calendar, etc.
- Coordinate creation of content with the Development team, Retail and Operations Director, including graphics and images to promote GraceWorks events and initiatives
- Create, own and proactively manage content calendar that includes all communication efforts such as social media, print, email, events, etc.
- Manage email marketing campaigns to donors, volunteers, staff, board, and other groups
- Post original and curated content to social channels: maintain a consistent voice across channels aligned with branding and target audience
- Monitor conversations across social media and address noteworthy mentions in real-time
- Assist Director of Marketing with other tasks as requested
- Assist in the creation and distribution of external communication pieces
- Assist in creating custom donor solicitation pieces for the Development Team
- Able to react to change productively and handle all other duties/essential tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, communications, advertising, or related fields; Two years experience in managing the brand, social media, and website proficiency. Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Constant Contact.
Strong desire for ministry service, extremely creative, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, excellent time and self-management skills; highly developed organizational, planning, oral, and written communication skills; strong sense of initiative; ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals; motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem-solving skills; good judgment; computer literate; ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, or link to your portfolio site.
- Date Posted: July 14, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 07/14/2021
- Salary Range: 37,500-40,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm