Greater Nashville REALTORS®
Marketing Communications Manager
Greater Nashville REALTORS®
Greater Nashville REALTORS®, a 5,800 plus member REALTOR® trade association, is currently accepting resumes for the position of Marketing Communications Manager. Reporting to the Director of Communications and Marketing, the Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for collaboratively creating and tactically executing the integrated marketing communications strategy for the association in alignment with the association’s strategic plan. This includes planning for and executing integrated marketing tactics – both paid and earned media. This team member is responsible for the supporting the planning and execution of three annual membership luncheons, the association’s annual convention and tradeshow, the annual Awards of Excellence Gala, as well as other association events throughout the year. The Marketing Communications Manager is also responsible for creating detailed marketing and content plans for the association as it relates to events and our monthly newsletters.
- Generate compelling, engaging content to support content-driven integrated strategy. Help identify the most effective communication channels to reach relevant target groups and help to feed these channels with the appropriate messaging.
- Strategizing and implementing campaigns leveraging traditional media (collateral, print advertising, direct mail, etc.)
- Assist in writing and editing materials for the department.
- Provide administrative support to the Public Education committee as staff liaison.
- Work with members, leadership and staff to ensure successful logistics for all events.
- Create marketing and promotion plans for all events.
- Work with Digital Communications Manager on event marketing through digital channels.
- Assist in event concept conversations and venue selection process.
- Responsible as the day-of and on-site point person for all event logistics.
- Handle and process event registrations and payments.
- Create budgets and timelines for approval by Director of Communications and Marketing.
- Plan and assist with all events as needed.
- A minimum of five to seven years professional experience in marketing, content creating and event planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in event planning and implementation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and database experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite recommended.
- Excellent people skills and experience working with a membership organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team atmosphere.
Specific requirements include:
- Highly collaborative style with strong multitasking skills.
- Experience with branding, marketing, content creation and event planning.
- High energy, mature and able to lead and serve as a unifying force.
- Sincere commitment to working collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, program participants and other supporters.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
• Simple IRA: match employee contribution up to 3% of salary
• Medical Insurance: 100% paid for employee – high deductible health plan with HSA
• Dental and Vision: 100% paid for employee
• Life Insurance: $15,000 of life insurance paid 100% for employee
• Long Term Disability: Plan provided by Greater Nashville REALTORS®
• Vacation days (based on number of years employed by Greater Nashville REALTORS®)
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com. Email submissions only. Please include Marketing and Communications Manager in subject line. No phone calls please. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Date Posted: January 11, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Other
- Salary Range: Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:30am - 5:00pm