Manager of Support Services
EXEMPT- Full Time
REPORTS TO- Director of Young Adult Programs
WORK EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS- Occassionally
TRAVEL-Some for conferences and training
Are you looking for an opportunity to help young adults who face barriers build sustainable futures while working in a trauma-informed and supportive culture? Are you an experienced case manager with supervisory experience? If so, apply to be our Manager of Support Services.
Crossroads Campus was founded in 2010 and is an IRS designated 501(c)(3) serving Nashville, Tennessee. We are committed to improving the community and the world around us by bringing neglected animals and youth together to learn from each other and heal together. Through our programs, we enhance empathy and compassion for all living things through positive interactions with animals. We educate and empower people to take care of their pets, we find loving homes for dogs and cats and we offer affordable housing and an entrance to the workforce for young adults who face barriers.
Reporting to the Program Director, the Manager of Support Services is responsible for day-to-day oversight and supervision of the case management team. The manager will be responsible for all aspects of case management to ensure program participants receive equitable services that are strengths-based, culturally sensitive and provide access to opportunity and safe, stable housing. This position is a critical member of the program team, serving as a role model for young adults and working closely with other Crossroads’ leadership team members to ensure that programs and deliverables are integrated across the organization and the community. Part of a growing organization, the Manager of Support Services should have a strong background in trauma informed practices, youth welfare issues and strong program planning, implementation and evaluation skills. This is a developing position giving the Manager of Support Services the opportunity to play a significant role in the design/vision of our support services program.
Note: This role will initially focus on providing direct services for program participants in addition to program design and development as Crossroads prepares to expand into a second location in early 2023. The role will quickly evolve to focus on the management of a team of three to four case managers and two residential counselors with continued opportunity to provide some direct services as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participant recruitment and Interviewing (with Program Director)
- Participant intake for job training and residential program, onboarding and program planning coordination (with Program Director and case managers)
- Supervise case managers and participate in direct services when needed for job training and residential program participants, including the following:
- Conduct DLA-20 Assessments at intake and quarterly
- Routine case management meetings
- Crisis management and additional case management sessions as needed (including post-program supports)
- Development and tracking of Individual Program Plans (IPP) at intake and quarterly
- Identifying and responding to needs for special services including mental or physical health services
- Community building and facilitated meetings among residential program participants
- Manage quarterly case conferences for each participant
- Ensure the timely flow of case management activities to meet program goals and objectives
- Manage and provide quality control for support services data activities, including data collection, data entry, and data review. Support services data includes but not limited to: enrollment, DLA-20, IPP, exit surveys, and follow-up)
- Develop, document, maintain referral network for participant supports
- Assist Program Director with outcomes reporting and program evaluation (including database development and testing)
- Ensure the program achieves expected performance milestones in accordance with internal goals and expectations of funding sources
- Assist Program Director with developing, planning and implementation of a Social Emotional Learning (ongoing participant training)
- Review program policies and procedures and suggest changes to Program Director, as needed.
- Provide on-call status for resident emergency needs in coordination with the case management team
- Provide in-service training and promote staff development to ensure case management staff have core competencies
- 3-5 years of experience in Social Work or related field, MSW preferred
- Significant experience in providing complex trauma-informed practices and coordination services
- Strong knowledge of youth Trauma Informed Practice models
- Strong knowledge in the areas of youth development
- General knowledge in the areas of affordable housing and animal welfare
- Exceptional skills in engaging and assessing young adults and in coordination of resources within families, institutions, communities, and educational systems
- Ability to lift, push, pull at least 40 lbs.
PTO (3 weeks paid vacation plus sick leave)
health insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield
access to dental, vision, disability, 401K,
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Manager of Support Services” in the subject line.
- Date Posted: May 3, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 05/30/2022
- Salary Range: $48,000 to $53,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk, M-F