Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
Manager, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
The Manager, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement (TS/SE), implements fundraising strategies that generate revenue in support of the Foundation’s mission. The Manager partners with leadership volunteers and committees to influence growth and drive success for the Chapter’s Special Events and Take Steps campaigns. The Manager will implement best practices and cultivate partnerships and alliances that will promote growth and awareness in the community. The Manager will work with the Executive Director by assisting with major donor identification, Board and lead volunteer engagement and development.
The role is fully remote, but residence in the Nashville area is required, due to periodic on-site meetings in the Nashville area.
- Identify, recruit, cultivate and lead relationships with volunteers, donors, teams, participants, and committees inspiring and supporting them as they develop personal fundraising plans needed for success
- Recruit and engage local leadership board and revenue committees and recruit volunteers who will drive revenue for our fundraising campaigns and programs
- Ensure understanding of the work of the Foundation including research initiatives, educational resources and strategic goals so as to speak confidently about the Foundation’s mission.
- Devise and implement an annual engagement plan that includes volunteer, corporate, and team engagement strategies
- Ensure revenue goals are achieved by developing and implementing year-round strategic fundraising plans on Take Steps walks and future events
- Develop relationships within the patient and professional community empowering them to tell their stories through direct fundraising
- Work with Executive Director on strategies as it relates to identifying and cultivating major gift and sponsorship prospects
- Analyze and improve existing events by ensuring best practices are implemented.
- Provide positive customer service to all donors, participants, and teams by responding promptly to requests and providing consistent year-round communication
- Create annual operational plan including marketing, budgeting, and project management
- Manage logistics to provide an inspirational day-of event experience for corporate partners and participants
- Manage accurate and complete records and files for fundraising events, programs and activities and routinely review the status of each with the Executive Director.
- Communicate our shared vision by utilizing national marketing materials. You’ll develop a marketing and recruitment plan to raise awareness and increase community participation in all events and programs.
- Build a compelling vision for growth and collaborate with volunteer leaders and staff to achieve it.
- Work with leadership volunteers to identify, recruit, and engage volunteers who have potential to make an impact.
- Build strong and effective partnerships with volunteers and supporters and help foster a culture of accountability.
- Partner with and support volunteer committees to drive success in campaigns and grow support for our mission.
- Serve as a key leader in your market area building relationships, raising awareness, and sharing mission impact with constituents.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three or more years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in developing and leading volunteer committees, developing relationships with corporate partners
Employment with The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation comes with a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees.
How to Apply
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer-fueled organization whose mission is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and improve the quality of life for the children and adults affected by these diseases. Our work is dramatically accelerating the research process through our varied research initiatives; we also provide extensive educational and support resources for patients and their families, medical professionals, and the public. In addition, we lead federal and state-based advocacy campaigns to support medical research funding and improve patient access to care. The Foundation’s core values of compassion, integrity, leadership, collaboration, and inclusion inspire and drive every member of our highly performing team.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team focused on helping children and adults affected by these diseases.
To apply, please click here.
- Date Posted: October 5, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)