Loan Portfolio Specialist
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Loan Operations this position provides support in administrative areas. The duties will include the daily administrative management and support of Pathway Lending’s loan portfolio.
- Posts payments and advances in loan servicing software and CRM data systems.
- Answers client calls to assist with statements, provide information and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Enters information into all requisite systems, tracks insurance and other applicable items as needed depending upon the loan including hard copy and data management.
- Assists in delinquency management by sending out delinquency notices and maintaining client communication.
- Supports loan operations and portfolio management.
- Manages annual CDFI data collection for the loan portfolio, including client communication, tracking responses and entering data.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders and team members Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Five years of experience in job related activities is preferred. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401k Plan, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and Health Savings Plan
How to Apply
Send resumes to Rita.Elders@pathwaylending.org
- Date Posted: May 2, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 05/02/2022
- Salary Range: $50,000 per year
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk