Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This is a Full-Time position. This position coordinates the treatment of physical and behavioral health conditions by providing direct nursing assessment, education, and medication management. In addition, provides weekly reporting to staff while maintaining HIPAA compliance. It is preferred the individual has experience with the recovery population.
- Provide routine medical and psychiatric nursing assessments and medication management for residents and graduates
- Monitor medication compliance of residents and ensure proper knowledge of the medications they are taking
- Assess residents for illness and injury and refer to the medically appropriate site
- Provide health and wellness education and communicate with residents about their health status
- Medical case management of medical and mental health services
- Required to make site visits based on medical necessity
- Make referrals to medical and mental health providers within the community as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with providers and partners
- Attend medical and mental health appointments with residents/graduates as needed
- Provide assistance with on-call emergency medical needs outside of business hours
- Keep comprehensive HIPPA-compliant records of residents’ health care treatment, acute medical needs, and related information
- Collect medication from the pharmacy as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Comprehensive knowledge of medication usage and purpose
- Support the 12-Step Model
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Maintain appropriate relationships with residents/graduates
- Practice cultural sensitivity and trauma-informed care
- Must have substantial computer skills
- An active and unrestricted TN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working as a LPN
- Must have provided direct care as a LPN within the last 2 years
- Must be able to work on a computer for long periods of time.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for prolonged periods.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
- Contributory medical, dental, and vision plans/ 401k.
- Paid Days Off (you will be entitled to paid time off in accordance with the Company’s vacation policy)
- Typically 10 paid holidays per year and closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, subject to change annually.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: October 3, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)