Mercy Community Healthcare
Licensed Clinical Therapist/Counselor – Lewisburg, TN
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare has an immediate need for a Licensed Clinical Therapist in Southern Middle TN (Lewisburg, TN).
Mercy’s Mission: Mercy Community Healthcare exists to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare for ALL and support to their families.
If you’re looking to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others and work in a Christian environment, this is your opportunity.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Therapist is a clinical position administratively responsible to the Clinical Coordinator of Therapists and the Chief Behavioral Health Officer for the coordination and provision of therapeutic services for clients and their families. These responsibilities include participation in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, termination and referral process. In addition to these services the Therapist provides individual, family, and group therapy. Also there are times for parent education, didactic teaching, and public lectures/speeches.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide individual/family counseling related to crisis intervention, impact of disability or disease on patient and family, situational disturbances, stress, dysfunction, etc.
- Provide leadership and coordination in planning and developing treatment goals, termination criteria, and appropriate interventions for assigned clients.
- Complete documentation as required by agency and licensing standards in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in Clinical Supervision.
- Remain accessible to staff, parents, director, etc. for consultation, conference and coordination of services.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure that clients are treated in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Treat clients and co-workers with respect and promote an awareness of and sensitivity to the cultural backgrounds and needs of the clients served.
- Act as instructor for educational sessions on related topics to clinic providers and staff.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, clinical psychology or other related field.
- Two years post graduate work experience with youth and their families in a clinical setting
- Must be licensed in :LMFT, LPC-MHSP, LCSW, etc.
- Must have the ability to be contracted with most insurance payers
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Must be committed to and live Mercy’s mission, vision and core values
To be discussed.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: February 19, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Salary Range: 42000