Mercy Community Healthcare
Licensed Clinical School Based Therapist – Williamson/Marshall County – (Part-Time)
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare is looking for a part-time Licensed Clinical School Based Therapist at Franklin Special School District who also has willingness to expand and float as needed in Marshall County schools. We are looking for people with a passion for making a difference in the lives of those we serve in our community and upholding our faith-based mission, while providing integrative therapeutic services within the school environment.
Mercy’s Mission: The mission of Mercy Community Healthcare is to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to their families. We provide care to the uninsured, underinsured and insured through pediatric and adult primary care, mental and behavioral health services, and care coordination.
The Licensed Clinical Therapist collaborates with a team of professionals within the communities of Williamson and Marshall counties. Are you up for this great opportunity? Apply Today!!
What Is This Job All About?
- A school-based therapist provides counseling services in a timely manner to students who are experiencing behavioral and/or mental health difficulties.
- Responds to school crises with support of supervisor and administration team, as necessary.
- Providing therapeutic services for clients and their families through assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, termination, and referral process.
- Providing individual/family/group counseling related to crisis client’s needs, the impact of disability or disease on patient and family, situational disturbances, stress, dysfunction, etc. within the school environment.
- Completing documentation as required by the agency and licensing standards daily.
- Treating clients and co-workers with respect and promote an awareness of and sensitivity to the cultural backgrounds and needs of the clients served.
- Providing consultation and training to the school, administrators, and service providers.
What We Need from You:
- A master’s degree in social work, clinical psychology, or another related field.
- At least two years of post-graduate work experience with children, teens, and their families.
- You must be licensed in LMFT, LPC-MHSP, LCSW, etc.
- Ability to be contracted with most insurance payers.
- A heart for the schools and willingness to make a difference in the lives of our children!
What Is in It for You?
- Work for a place with mission and purpose.
- Weekly incentive bonus plan and annual retention bonus.
- School-based hours including same holiday, spring break and summer schedule.
- Annual training budget to support continuing education.
- Monthly supply budget to support therapeutic/client needs.
- Eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Eligible for the STAR Loan Repayment program
- Make a difference in your community.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: December 19, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Working Hours: Part Time