Learning Center Assistant
To provide educational services for shelter residents and actively participate in shelter program.
The shelter operates 24/7, 365 days a year, and provides short term residence and case management to youth between the ages of 13-17. Shifts are Monday – Friday 8:30-12:30
- Assist in preparing and implementing educational modules and supervise students.
- Assist with educational group services when assigned and appropriate.
- Continuously provide support for all youth by engaging individuals and groups.
- Provide student assessments and grading reporting to appropriate monitors.
- Work in partnership with youth in meeting their stated educational goals.
- Document progress of students in daily log.
- Transport and supervise youth on outings. Schedule and supervise field trips.
- Supervise classes and activities when teacher is on hiatus or holiday.
Two years relevant experience or Associate’s Degree. Some background in education preferred.
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Shanda at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: February 14, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: 15K- 18K
- Working Hours: M/F- 8:30-12:30