Leadership Assistant/Project Coordinator
The Leadership Assistant and Project Coordinator manages a variety of administrative tasks for the Chief Executive Officer, including the provision of technical and general administrative support. This position works closely with the Chief Executive Officer in his/her business relations and communications with the Board of Directors and its various Committees. This position also provides support for the Leadership Team and project coordination for organization wide initiatives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Completes projects and special assignments, including establishing objectives, reporting progress, engaging and communicating with others as required and adjusting the plan as needed.
- Explores opportunities to recommend and implement new initiatives to enhance the success and reputation of the organization and recommends ways to improve the quality and delivery of services.
- Assist in the coordination of project development processes with vendors, including documentation and communication of progress, with follow up as needed. This includes coordinating with Maintenance and outside vendors for the set-up of Christmas décor and arrangements.
- Coordinates meeting schedules and appointments for a variety of events both within and outside of the organization such as All-Staff Meetings and leadership retreats, including travel arrangements as necessary.
- Drafts and completes a variety of administrative correspondence, reports, applications and proposals, including project proposals, timelines and progress reports as assigned.
- Plans, coordinates, attends, and records a variety of meetings, including leadership team meetings and retreats, quarterly Board of Directors meetings, and other committee and/or management meetings as assigned.
- Processes purchase orders, expense reports, makes purchases for variety of events, and maintain records for Administrative budget.
- Arranges periodic campus walkthrough with Maintenance to keep ongoing Maintenance task list. Collaborate with Maintenance and other departments for various projects including but not limited to furniture replacement, artwork, paint and flooring selection.
- Handles highly sensitive communications and support while maintaining confidentiality.
- Participates in and assists with a variety of presentations regarding Cumberland Heights’ services.
- Arranges complex travel plans, compiles itineraries and assists in expense reports for CEO.
- Anticipate and prepare for conference materials, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of company and patient information.
- Ensures proper handling and distribution of company funds.
- Reacts productively to change.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
As assigned. May include supervision of other administrative staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree required; experience at the executive level of support preferred; supervisory experience is helpful; and/or equivalent education or experience in job related activities.
Ability to lift up to 20 pounds; ability to speak, hear, see, stand, walk and sit; ability to speak, read and write in English; detail-oriented, adaptable, flexible and creative; excellent customer service skills; excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; superior organizational skills for managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects; superior ability to work independently and takes initiative; demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills; proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook; ability to type 65 wpm; ability to use various types of office equipment. If recovering, two years of verifiable abstinence required with five years preferred and active participation in the appropriate Twelve Step Program preferred.
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Position may be subject to long hours, including evenings and weekend, to complete projects, meet deadlines and/or attend specially scheduled meetings. Local travel may be required. Evening and weekend work may be required.
Yes; Discussed during interview
How to Apply
Please visit our website to apply @cumberlandheights.org
- Date Posted: August 2, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development