Charles Lea Center-TN
Innovation Coordinator-Middle TN
Charles Lea Center-TN
Charles Lea Center is looking to hire a full-time Innovation Coordinator that will work remotely that is based in Middle TN (preferably Davidson, Williamson and or Rutherford County).
Innovation Coordinator works under the guidance of the Tennessee State Director Innovative Services with the focus on supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live more effectively and meaningful lives. This will be done by supporting them as a liaison to secure nontraditional services that encompass a combination of staff support and enabling technologies. This will include goal planning that may involve one or all the following focuses: residential, employment, and community support. This role requires knowledge of case management practices, and the ability to coordinate the necessary services and plans for persons served. Key areas of responsibility include comprehensive assessment, person centered / MAP’s planning, serving as the liaison to link people to coordinated services, training, technical assistance, and advocacy.
- Provide coordinated services and supports focused on achieving goals for the people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Provide technical assistance to community provider agency(s) implementing services for people referred.
- Advocate on behalf of the person served/guardian to assure that services being provided reflect the desires of the person served/guardian.
- Upon successfully transitioning to community services conduct follow up, and provide monitoring. Monitor individual budgets, and assure satisfaction with services and those desired outcomes are being achieved.
- Conduct meetings (in person and virtual) to complete assessments, person centered plans, and collaborative goal planning with providers and persons served.
- Attend meetings and cross training (in person and virtual) required for this role.
- Follow the standards, regulations required by Tennessee Department of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities.
- Coordinate services for up to 35 people.
- All other duties as assigned.
Master’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field from an accredited University or College.
Two (2) years of experience in providing and or coordinating services to people with disabilities and special needs and/or case management services
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field from an accredited University or College.
Four (4) years of experience in providing an or coordinating services to people with disabilities and special needs and/or with case management services
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a background check upon hire
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work remotely, understanding travel is required in this role
- Comfort with using Microsoft Office Teams.
- Flexible to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time
This position earns a competitive wage. We provide terrific benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401(k), paid time off (PTO), flex spending plan, and tuition reimbursement.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: November 1, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 11/28/2022
- Salary Range: 40,000.00
- Working Hours: 40hrs/wk