Charles Lea Center
Innovation Coordinator-East TN
Charles Lea Center
Charles Lea Center is looking to hire (3) full-time Innovation Coordinators that will work remotely based in East TN; preferably in Johnson County, Hamilton County, and Knox County.
Innovation Coordinator works under the guidance of the Tennessee State Director of Innovative Services with a focus on supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live more effective and meaningful lives. This will be done by supporting them as a liaison to secure nontraditional services that encompass a combination of staff supports and enabling technologies. This will include goal planning that may involve one or all of the following focuses: residential, employment, and community support. This role requires knowledge of case management practices, and the ability to coordinate the necessary services and plans for persons served. Key areas of responsibility include comprehensive assessment, person-centered / MAP’s planning, servicing as the liaison to link people to coordinated services, training, technical assistance, and advocacy
- Provide services and support focused on achieving goals for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Provide technical assistance to community providers implementing services for people referred.
- Advocate on behalf of the person served/guardian to assure that services being provided reflect the desires of the person served/guardian.
- Upon successfully transitioning to community services conduct follow-up, and monitoring to assure satisfaction with services and that those desired outcomes are being achieved.
- Conduct meetings (in person and virtual) to complete person-centered plans, and collaborative goal planning with providers and persons served.
- Attend meetings and cross-training (in person and virtual) required for this role.
- Follow the standards, and regulations required by the Tennessee Department of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities.
- All other duties as assigned.
Master’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field from an accredited University or College.
Two (2) years of experience in providing and or coordinating services to people with disabilities and special needs and/or case management services
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services or a related field from an accredited University or College.
Four (4) years of experience in providing or coordinating services to people with disabilities and special needs and/or with case management services
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a background check upon hire
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work remotely, understanding travel is required in this role
- Comfort with using Microsoft Office, and Teams.
- Flexible to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
This position earns a competitive wage. We provide terrific benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401(k), paid time off (PTO), flex spending plan, and tuition reimbursement.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: February 21, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 03/01/2023
- Salary Range: 19.23hr
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk