Cross Point Church
Guest Experience Director & Campus Coordinator
Cross Point Church
This role is 24 hours per week, and includes Sundays (other work days are varied/flexible).
This position will lead the strategies and tactics to support the vision of helping people find and follow Jesus by ensuring everyone who attends our church has a remarkable guest experience. Assist, resource and come alongside the Mt Juliet campus team to help coordinate special events, outside building usages, organizational campus needs and other ministry duties.
● Oversee the Guest Experience on Sundays and during special events.
● Build relationship, lead, and care for Guest Experience volunteers.
● Recruit, train, and cast vision to new volunteer team members.
● Maintain the weekly volunteer schedule and assignments for Guest Experience volunteers.
● Work with campus staff to “give ministry back” by building relationships and equipping strong volunteers to both lead and execute ministry
● Collaborate with the Guest Experience Directors of our other campuses to discover best practices and contribute to the overall health of the entire church
● Oversee the budget and process of ordering all necessary supplies for the Guest Experience team and the Sunday experience
• Come alongside ministry leaders in being the chief advocate for quick and intentional follow-up that allows people to feel noticed and keeps people from falling through the cracks.
• Anticipate, communicate needs, and coordinate events with the Mt Juliet team for Cross Point events that are outside a specific staff ministry responsibility (examples: baptism, open houses).
• Help provide a great experience for creative volunteers on Sunday, including meals for Worship and Production.
• Point person for all payments, invoices and charges related to the Mt Juliet Campus.
• Build relationships with key ministry leaders and volunteers.
• Work with campus staff to “give ministry back.”
• Assist the Mt Juliet campus pastor and team with tasks as needed.
• Collaborate with fellow staff members to steward our resources well.
• Primary contact for all building rental and usage conversations when they sound like a potential fit.
● A proven leader in corporate, public and/or church leadership roles
● Experienced at coaching/developing other leaders
● A team player capable of fostering relational influence
● Developing and executing systems
● Execute events and strategies with attention to detail
● Embody and champion the mission and vision of Cross Point, the multisite strategy and the Cross Point staff values
Cell phone reimbursement, 403B, PTO.
How to Apply
Visit https://crosspoint.tv/mj-ge-campus-coordinator-application/ to apply!
- Date Posted: April 11, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Religious
- Working Hours: 24 hrs/wk; includes Sundays (other work days are varied/flexible)