Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
The growth coordinator is an integral part of the Growth team supporting day-to-day operations, project management, and administrative support. Strong organizational skills combined with great customer service and client/prospect communication are essential for overall success.
Sponsorship Development & Retention
- Work with the Director of Sponsorship to maintain a robust prospect pipeline to track including qualifying sponsor sales leads, with a view to organizational goals and Chamber value proposition with sponsorship recruitment and retention, in mind.
- Support the development of prospect metrics & referral process in coordination with the Director of Sponsorship & Chief Growth Officer including touchpoints such as conversions & visits, etc.
- Cross-train with the Director of Member Services on our database to make sure all tasks function seamlessly in that role’s absence (vacation, etc.)
Member & Investor Services
- Cross-train on invoicing & billing for Member & Investor Relations.
- Provide support to member & investor programming as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality of member information.
- Participates in the Chamber’s overall revenue culture through pre-determined revenue accountabilities that align with the work of the Growth Team. Other duties as assigned by the Chief Growth Officer.
- Provide support for Chamber events to assist with registration, and relationship building with members to strengthen their connection to the Chamber and promote interest in membership and sponsorship.
- Participates in the Chamber’s overall revenue culture through pre-determined revenue accountabilities that align with the work of the Growth Team.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Growth Officer.
Knowledge/Education and Experience Required:
- Prefer either a minimum of two years experience or an associate/bachelor’s degree and one year of experience
- Experience in customer service experience, preferably in membership or association organization
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
- Experienced with prospect management and customer relationship management software
- The ability to pre-qualify sales leads and knowledge of the sales process is a plus.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills and ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, and social media, preferred
- Solid track record for excellent customer service, interpersonal and relational skills with both internal teammates and external customers
- Exceptional people skills with an outgoing personality and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and professional protocol
- Must be a team player who works well in an adapting environment
- Integrity and discretion with regard to sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to learn and utilize software including the Chamber’s membership database
- Ability to process information, plan, and problem-solve
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to prospect/cold-call new businesses/sponsors
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meetings, and training rooms; use of safe work practices with office equipment; avoidance of trips and falls and observance of fire regulations.
- The work environment will require walking, standing, bending, and carrying of items weighing 1-15 lbs.
- Some repetitive motion is involved.
- Must have the ability to drive to appointments outside the office.
The current benefit package includes basic group life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid holidays. In addition, the Chamber offers health insurance at the standard Chamber rate, dental coverage at the standard Chamber rate, vision coverage at the standard Chamber rate, and eligibility for the 401(k) program.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted: October 6, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development
- Start Date: 10/23/2023
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk, M-F 8:00-5:00