TN Society of CPAs
TN Society of CPAs
Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
The Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants is the state professional organization for certified public accountants who are principally employed or reside in Tennessee. The society’s membership is comprised of over 10,000 members in industry, government, business, education, and public accounting. With more than 100 years of service to the accounting profession, TSCPA acts on behalf of its members and provides support, enabling its members to perform quality professional services while serving the public interest. TSCPA offices are located at 201 Powell Place, Brentwood, TN 37027.
- The Graphics Designer is part of the team that develops, organizes, and implements communications, public relations, and marketing strategy for the society. This position is responsible for layout and design of TSCPA’s print materials, Tennessee CPA Journal and all graphic assets for print and electronic communications.
- Responsible for the layout, design, proofreading, production coordination and mailing of all Society publications and print materials, including but not limited to:
- The TN CPA Journal, a bi-monthly publication
- The Professional Development Guide, an annual publication
- All continuing education print materials and promotions
- The Leadership Directory, an annual publication
- Society membership promotional materials
- Other publications as approved and requested
- Creation of promotional displays including signs and signage systems for public exhibition.
- Maintains historical files on TSCPA publications.
- Responsible for designing static or animated graphic assets for use on website, in social media and email marketing as needed.
- Assisting with the strategizing, design, layout, execution, and reporting of email marketing campaigns and other marketing efforts.
- Works with our digital publication company to modify the printed magazine to a digital version.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 – 4 years of comparable experience is preferred
- Expertise in Adobe Suites: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of AP style.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail and high work standards.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and, proactive in staying up-to-date with latest design trends.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns, automation and reporting.
We offer a very generous and competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please provide a resume, cover letter, and a pdf portfolio of 2 – 5 pieces showcasing your graphic design work to Jim Layman, COO, email@example.com.
- Date Posted: September 23, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 10/04/2021
- Salary Range: 40,000 - $60,000
- Working Hours: 8:00am - 5pm