Parthenon Management Group
Parthenon Management Group
The Grants Manager is responsible for performing grant research, grant writing, grant program design and implementation, compliance, and grant reporting. This position reports directly to the Director of Grants Management and will work on a client HRSA grant primarily and consult on other grant opportunities. The position will support faculty and Principal Investigators in the communication and programmatic aspects of the grant while working on specific aspects of the current grant, identify potential new grant support from government agencies, foundations, and corporations to meet the financial and operational needs of the organization. It requires a methodological and analytical approach of a grant manager to meet requirements. The successful candidate will provide clear communication of proper rules and regulations for approving grants, its specifications, requirements, and objectives across all departments of the organization including leadership.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, include the following but are not limited to:
1. Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities.
2. Provide detailed reports to the funders and leadership with respect to the organization’s progress.
3. Monitor data management system and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs.
4. Serve as liaison to grant partners and community stakeholders.
1. Manage and support grant requirements and implementation for the organization.
2. Assist staff in preparing and assembling grant proposals/contracts in compliance with sponsor and federal guidelines and deadlines.
3. Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process.
4. Perform relevant research to identify available grant opportunities and evaluate the results.
5. Write grants and supplement, renewal and extension proposals.
6. Assist in quarterly, bi-annual, and annual reporting process.
7. Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities
8. Research for effective and authentic funding opportunities as requested by management
9. Oversee that grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the organization
10. Understanding of institutional history and programs
11. Maintain and implement funding calendar activities
12. Analyze the budget trends and make recommendations for cost control and reduction for various grants
13. Keeps abreast of new/updated agency policies, procedures, deadlines and timeframes of new initiatives.
14. Develop and maintain database and files regarding information about grantors, including contact information, grantor’s funding priorities, reporting requirements, and deadlines
15. Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience in grant writing and grant management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects
• Possess excellent organizational skills
• Strong command over written and verbal communication
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues
• Ability to work within a team and provide support to the junior staff
• Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
• Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
• A multi-tasker with strong ability to work under pressure
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
• Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and Internet
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications is also required.
Health, vision, dental, 401k, and more.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com or start a conversation with us at https://parthenonmgmt.com/our-team/careers/.
- Date Posted: June 15, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 07/12/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hours/wk; M-F