Grant Management Specialist
Catholic Charities of Tennessee
The Grant Management Specialist plays a key role in the grant writing and development process. You must be able to write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals. The Grant Management Specialist will be responsible for tracking agency grants throughout the lifespan of the grant, managing grants calendar, and collaborating with partner organizations and team members within the organization to assist with grant research and data tracking. All projects require someone who is deadline-driven, team oriented, with strong multitasking abilities, and ability to work under pressure.
Skills or Requirements
1. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
2. Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
3. Exercises good judgment.
4. Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism.
5. Shows initiative and works well independently with minimal supervision.
6. Ability, interest, and willingness to work with diverse staff and clients.
7. Ability to prepare reports, develop grant proposals, and work within established budgets.
8. Proficient with measuring and reaching goals.
9. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
10. Strong customer service skills.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing or related field
- 2+ years grant writing experience
- Knowledge/experience in the field of data collection and analysis, grant management, and institutional and corporate foundations
- Knowledge/experience with social service programs for residents of Nashville and Middle Tennessee.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter detailing how candidate meets posted minimum requirements with salary history and resume to email@example.com.
- Date Posted: July 17, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 08/10/2020
- Working Hours: 37-1/2 hrs/wk; 8:00am - 4:30pm