Grant and Communications Manager
- Grant Writing & Management
- Maintain the grant calendar, alerting the Development Director & CEO of upcoming deadlines.
- Use Raiser’s Edge NXT to manage all grant opportunities and store all grant and report documents
- Write & submit all grants and reports and communicate with funders as needed.
- Coordinate with Development Director, CEO, Residential Program Director, and other department Directors regarding funding needs.
- Conduct ongoing research of local, state, and national funding opportunities
- Conduct ongoing research of national, state, and local data related to trafficking, prostitution, and addiction.
- Attend local networking events/training with funders, other grants/fundraising professionals, as requested.
- Departmental Liaison and Reporting Data Management
- Meet regularly with program team, education team, global team, etc. to gather information about current activities/initiatives and identify potential areas for funding needs
- Assist Residential Program Director, Education & Outreach director, etc. in developing robust data keeping methods and reporting on grant outcomes.
- Primary steward of content for Thistle Farms’ social profiles
- Manage a calendar of communication touchpoints and facilitate content deployment across the website, social media, marketing, and media channels
- Primary steward of email marketing content, with a focus on both mission and product information
- Create 2-4 relevant blog posts per month that share our voice on mission relevant topics, feature our activity, and highlight our residents/graduates
- Create and improve product descriptions with SEO best practices
- Partner with relevant content sources to receive approval to publish content on our website and circulate in emai
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication or other relevant field to nonprofit work.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in grant writing and/or marketing with proven success.
Contributory Medical; Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401k with a generous match; Paid time off
How to Apply
Submit your application through the Thistle Farms website: https://thistlefarms.org/pages/careers
- Date Posted: January 6, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 02/15/2021