GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
GraceWorker Volunteer Manager
GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
The GraceWorker Manager of Neighbor Services supports the GraceWorks Ministries’ goals, values, and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment, and accountability. As a member of the GraceWorks Ministries’ team, the performance includes demonstrating the following accountabilities: uphold mission and culture, exhibit teamwork, have strong job knowledge, and demonstrate leadership skills. POSITION SUMMARY The GraceWorker Manager of Neighbor Services will be responsible for supporting the Director by assisting with overseeing and managing all aspects of GraceWorkers volunteers. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Direct and coordinate GraceWorker’s daily operations and priorities.
- Work with the Neighbor Services team to execute departmental opening and closing procedures.
- Act as point of contact for all administrative support and troubleshooting to the GraceWorkers pertaining to the distribution and tracking of GraceWorks’ services in Salesforce.
- Lead all onboarding, training, and continual coaching for all GraceWorkers.
- Ensure GraceWorkers are up-to-date on all policies and procedures.
- Certify GraceWorkers have the necessary materials and tools to assist neighbors.
- Manage scheduling and management of the GraceWorker schedule.
- Supervise and manage monthly e-newsletter communication with GraceWorkers.
- Maintain regular one-on-one check-ins with GraceWorkers.
- Perform yearly GraceWorker performance assessment.
- Assists the Director in interviewing and selecting new GraceWorkers.
- Develop and lead with the Director at all GraceWorker meetings and training.
- Vet neighbors are coming in for assistance and recommend GraceWorks services that are within compliance with our policies.
- Daily data entry in neighbor services and assistance with reporting and record-keeping.
- Act as back-up for Front Desk Assistant.
- Participate in GraceWorks fundraising and outreach events.
- Builds relationships with community partners.
- Able to react to change productively and handle all other duties/essential tasks as assigned.
All GraceWorker volunteers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services, or related field preferred.
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals; motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem-solving skills; good judgment; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; computer literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel; ability to learn new database systems; highly developed organizational, planning and oral and written communication skills; excellent time and self-management skills; strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects; ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Position involves everyday risks or discomforts that require standard safety precautions. Position requires standing on concrete floors and substantial lifting and moving items on occasion.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Employee assistance program
How to Apply
- Date Posted: November 16, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: 37,500-40,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm